8gb or 16gb ram for a computer/laptop in 2024

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Its interesting isn’t it.
I asked Chat GPT how Succession(HBO would approach this

Here
### *Succession* Episode: "Memory Wars" (Explicit Version)

**Scene 1: Waystar RoyCo Boardroom**

*The episode opens with Logan Roy sitting at the head of the boardroom table, surrounded by his children and top executives. On the agenda today: deciding on the next purchase of computers for Waystar RoyCo.*

**Logan Roy**: *(gruffly)* We’re not pissing away company money on these overpriced toys. Eight gigs of RAM is more than enough for what we do. We’re not launching a fukking rocket to Mars here; we’re running a media company. If these a$$holes can’t work with that, they’re not working hard enough.

**Kendall Roy**: *(leaning forward, agitated)* Dad, with all due respect, that’s fukking ridiculous. We’re dealing with massive files, video editing, rendering—eight gigs is a joke. We need at least sixteen gigs, minimum. Otherwise, we’re gonna be limping behind like a fukking dinosaur. And we can’t afford that.

**Logan**: *(glaring at Kendall)* You telling me I don’t know what my own company needs, Ken? I’ve been running this place since before you knew how to wipe your own ass.

**Kendall**: *(voice rising)* It’s not about what you knew then; it’s about what we need now. The world’s moved on, Dad. If we’re not investing in better tech, we’re dead in the water. You want to save a few bucks and run this place like a fukking garage sale? Be my guest, but I’m not gonna stand by and watch you fukk this up.

**Roman Roy**: *(sitting back, smirking)* Oh, here we go. Captain fukking Planet to the rescue. But, uh, can we just...not? Maybe just give everyone those shytty candy-colored iMacs from 1999 and call it a day?

**Shiv Roy**: *(rolling her eyes)* Roman, you’re an idiot. Ken’s right—our people need the tools to do their jobs. But, Dad’s also got a point about not throwing cash around like we’re at a strip club. Maybe we compromise? Get the higher specs for key departments only.

**Logan**: *(dismissively)* We’re not fukking compromising. Either we keep costs down, or we might as well start selling fukking lemonade out on the sidewalk. And Roman—shut the fukk up.

**Connor Roy**: *(musing to himself)* Well, you know, maybe we should consider the ecological impact of all this. Less RAM, less power consumption. Good for the planet, good for PR. Plus, you know, people might start calling me the Green God of Waystar or something.

**Logan**: *(snarling)* I don’t give a fukk about PR or the planet. I care about margins.

**Kendall**: *(seething)* And I care about the future, Dad. This isn’t just about saving a few bucks—it’s about staying relevant. About staying on top, where we belong.

**Tom Wambsgans**: *(trying to mediate, but clearly nervous)* Uh, maybe we could, you know, get a mix? Some 8GB for the plebs and 16GB for the, uh, more essential people? That way, everyone’s happy? Or...at least not completely fukking miserable?

**Greg Hirsch**: *(awkwardly chiming in)* Yeah, and like, you know, I read somewhere that more RAM is, like...better for productivity? Maybe? Not sure, but I’m...with Tom? Kind of?

**Logan**: *(snapping at Tom and Greg)* Shut the fukk up, both of you! This is between me and Ken. You’re both like children caught in a fukking custody battle—just stay out of it.

**Kendall**: *(coolly)* This isn’t about winning or losing, Dad. It’s about what’s best for the company. And if you can’t see that, then maybe...maybe you’re the one who’s not keeping up.

*The room goes silent, tension thick in the air as Logan and Kendall lock eyes. The other siblings shift uncomfortably, sensing the impending explosion.*

**Logan**: *(slowly, menacingly)* You think you can outmaneuver me, Ken? You think you know better than me? I built this fukking company. You don’t tell me what it needs. You want to throw money at tech? Fine. But when it all goes to shyt, don’t come crying to me.

*Kendall, undeterred, stares back at his father, refusing to back down.*

**Kendall**: *(firmly)* We’re going with 16GB. It’s happening.

*Logan lets out a low growl but says nothing, the meeting ending in a stalemate.*

**Scene 2: Post-Meeting Fallout**

*The family disperses, but the tension remains. Kendall storms out, heading straight for his office, while Roman makes a beeline for the bar. Shiv lingers for a moment before following Kendall.*

**Roman Roy**: *(to Tom, with a smirk)* Well, that was fun. Who knew RAM could be so fukking sexy? You want to grab a drink, Tom? You look like you could use about ten.

**Tom**: *(nervously adjusting his tie)* Uh, yeah. Sure. Why the fukk not.

**Greg Hirsch**: *(following behind, trying to keep up)* Is, uh, is it okay if I...join too? Or is this, like, a...Roman-and-Tom-only thing?

*As they walk away, Shiv catches up to Kendall.*

**Shiv Roy**: *(softly)* You sure about this, Ken? You’re pushing him pretty hard.

**Kendall Roy**: *(still fired up)* Someone has to, Shiv. He’s stuck in the past. If we don’t move forward, we’re fukking dead. And I’m not going to let him drag us all down with him.

**Shiv**: *(nodding slightly)* Just...don’t lose yourself in the fight.

*Kendall gives a tight, determined nod, as Shiv walks off, leaving him to brood over his next move.*

**End of Episode**

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Episode 2
### *Succession* Episode: "Tech Wars"

**Scene 1: Waystar RoyCo Offices**

*The episode opens with Kendall in his office, furiously typing away on his laptop, finalizing the order for the new MacBook Pros with 16GB of RAM. Shiv walks in, eyeing him cautiously.*

**Shiv Roy**: *(leaning against the doorframe)* You really went all in on this, huh?

**Kendall Roy**: *(not looking up)* Someone has to fukking steer this ship in the right direction, Shiv. Dad’s got his head so far up his ass he doesn’t see the iceberg coming.

**Shiv**: *(sighing)* Yeah, but you know this isn’t just about the RAM, right? He’s testing you. Pushing to see how far you’ll go.

**Kendall**: *(stops typing, finally looking at her)* And I’m pushing back. He wants to play chicken? Fine. But I’m not blinking.

*Before Shiv can respond, Kendall’s phone buzzes. He glances at it and sees a message from Luka Matsson: “Need to talk. Now.”*

**Kendall**: *(grinning slightly)* Speaking of pushing back, looks like Matsson wants a chat.

**Shiv**: *(raising an eyebrow)* What does the Viking want now? More trouble?

**Kendall**: *(grabbing his jacket)* Guess I’ll find out. Want to come with, or are you gonna sit this one out?

**Shiv**: *(after a moment’s hesitation)* I’ll come. Someone’s gotta keep you from burning the whole place down.

*They leave the office together, heading for the elevator. As they descend, tension hangs between them, the unresolved conflicts of the previous episode still simmering.*

**Scene 2: Private Lounge - Somewhere in Manhattan**

*Kendall and Shiv walk into a dimly lit, exclusive lounge. Luka Matsson, the enigmatic CEO of GoJo, is seated in a private booth, sipping on a cocktail. His cool, detached demeanor contrasts sharply with the Roy siblings’ intensity.*

**Luka Matsson**: *(smirking as they approach)* Ah, the infamous Roys. Thought you might’ve chickened out.

**Kendall Roy**: *(sitting down opposite Matsson)* You called. We came. What’s on your mind, Luka?

**Luka Matsson**: *(leaning back, casually)* I heard about your little, uh, disagreement with Daddy Roy over some shiny new toys. Thought I’d offer my...expert opinion.

**Shiv Roy**: *(sarcastically)* How generous of you, Luka. So, what’s the catch?

**Luka Matsson**: *(grinning)* No catch. Just a proposition. GoJo’s been investing heavily in cutting-edge tech. We’re talking custom hardware, AI, the works. You want Waystar to stay ahead? You’re gonna need more than just a few extra gigs of RAM. You need to overhaul the whole fukking infrastructure.

**Kendall**: *(narrowing his eyes)* And let me guess, you’re offering to help? Out of the goodness of your heart?

**Luka Matsson**: *(laughs)* Please, Ken. We’re all sharks here. You need an edge, and I need...a little more control. We partner up—GoJo provides the tech, Waystar implements it. We both win. But, of course, I’ll need a bigger seat at the table.

**Shiv Roy**: *(skeptical)* And by “bigger seat,” you mean...what exactly? A hostile takeover?

**Luka Matsson**: *(shrugs nonchalantly)* Call it what you want. But if you don’t take this offer, someone else will. And trust me, Ken, your dad’s not gonna like the alternative.

*Kendall and Shiv exchange glances, weighing the risks. Matsson’s offer is tempting, but it’s also dangerous—Logan would see it as a betrayal.*

**Kendall Roy**: *(leaning in, voice low)* We’re not just gonna hand you the keys to the kingdom, Luka. But I’ll admit, your tech could be a game-changer. If—and it’s a big fukking if—we agree to this, we do it on our terms.

**Luka Matsson**: *(smirking)* Of course. But remember, Ken...you’re not the only one playing this game. Clock’s ticking.

**Scene 3: Logan’s Office - Waystar RoyCo**

*Cut to Logan in his office, barking orders at his assistant when the phone rings. It’s a call from one of his spies within the company, tipping him off about Kendall and Shiv’s meeting with Matsson.*

**Logan Roy**: *(cold fury creeping into his voice)* So, they think they can cut me out of my own fukking company? We’ll see about that.

*Logan hangs up and immediately calls for Tom. Tom enters, looking visibly nervous.*

**Logan Roy**: *(sternly)* Tom, get your head out of your ass and start digging. I want everything on this fukking Matsson deal. I want to know what Ken’s planning before he even knows it himself.

**Tom Wambsgans**: *(gulping nervously)* Yes, sir. I’ll, uh, get right on it.

**Logan**: *(leaning forward, voice like steel)* And, Tom? If you fukk this up...you’re done. Clear?

**Tom**: *(nodding quickly)* Crystal clear, sir.

*Tom exits, looking pale, and immediately starts calling Greg to help him dig up whatever they can on Matsson’s proposal.*

**Scene 4: Tom’s Office**

*Tom and Greg huddle together in Tom’s office, frantically researching Matsson’s past deals, trying to figure out what his angle might be.*

**Tom Wambsgans**: *(frustrated)* fukking Matsson...guy’s like a goddamn Scandinavian Terminator. We need to find something, Greg, anything that’ll give us an edge.

**Greg Hirsch**: *(awkwardly scrolling through files)* Uh, yeah, sure, Tom. I mean, we could, like, try to find out if he’s got any...you know, skeletons in the closet? Or, uh, maybe he’s, like, evading taxes? Or, uh, I don’t know...maybe he’s secretly a lizard person?

**Tom**: *(snapping)* Greg, focus! We need dirt. Real dirt. Logan’s got me on the fukking chopping block here. And if I go down, you’re going down with me. Got it?

**Greg**: *(nervously)* Y-yeah, totally. I’m on it, Tom. No lizard people. Just dirt.

*They both dive back into their work, the pressure mounting as they race against the clock to outmaneuver Kendall and Shiv.*

**Scene 5: Kendall’s Office - Waystar RoyCo**

*Back in his office, Kendall is on the phone with Matsson, finalizing the details of the tech overhaul plan. Shiv is pacing, anxiety creeping in as the gravity of what they’re doing starts to sink in.*

**Kendall Roy**: *(into the phone)* Yeah, Luka, we’re on board. But remember—this stays between us. If my dad catches wind of this before we’re ready...it’s game over.

**Luka Matsson**: *(over the phone, confidently)* Don’t worry, Ken. I’ve got this under control. Just make sure you’re ready to pull the trigger when the time comes.

*Kendall hangs up, turning to Shiv.*

**Kendall Roy**: *(determined)* We’re doing this, Shiv. It’s the only way forward. Dad’s gonna be pissed, but fukk it. He’s had his time.

**Shiv Roy**: *(nervously)* Yeah, but you know he’s not gonna take this lying down. We need to be ready for the fallout. And it’s gonna be fukking nuclear.

*Kendall nods, steeling himself for the battle ahead. As the episode ends, the camera lingers on his face—resolute, but with a flicker of doubt in his eyes.*

**End of Episode**

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Episode 3
### *Succession* Episode: "Collateral Damage"

**Scene 1: Roman's Apartment**

*The episode opens with Roman Roy waking up in his upscale but messy apartment. He groggily reaches for his phone and sees a series of missed calls and texts from Kendall, Shiv, and Tom. The messages range from urgent to frantic, but Roman, in his usual flippant style, rolls his eyes and tosses the phone aside.*

**Roman Roy**: *(muttering to himself as he stumbles to the bathroom)* Jesus Christ, it’s not even 9 a.m. and they’re already losing their shyt. What did I miss? Did Dad finally go full "Godfather" on Ken?

*He brushes his teeth lazily, looking at his reflection with a mixture of disdain and amusement. As he finishes up, he hears his phone buzz again and this time, he reluctantly picks it up.*

**Roman Roy**: *(answering the call)* What? Did someone die, or is Ken just being a little bytch again?

**Kendall Roy**: *(on the other end, exasperated)* Where the fukk have you been, Rom? I’ve been trying to reach you all morning. We’re moving on the Matsson deal, and I need you in the office. Now.

**Roman Roy**: *(smirking, not taking it seriously)* Oh, so it’s Matsson now? What, did you two finally hook up? Should I get a fukking wedding gift?

**Kendall Roy**: *(voice rising)* Roman, this is serious. We’re about to shake things up, and I need to know you’re on board. No fukking around this time.

**Roman Roy**: *(mocking)* Oh, I see. So, you want me to play the loyal soldier while you and Shiv make googly eyes at each other? Pass.

*Kendall’s patience is running thin, and his voice turns cold.*

**Kendall Roy**: *(firmly)* I’m not asking, Roman. We’re making moves, and you’re part of this whether you like it or not. Get your ass to the office.

*Roman hesitates for a moment, realizing this isn’t just another one of Kendall’s power plays. There’s something different this time—something bigger.*

**Roman Roy**: *(sighing, finally relenting)* Fine, fine. I’ll be there. But if this blows up in our faces, I’m blaming you. Just so we’re clear.

*Kendall hangs up without another word, and Roman stares at his phone, a mix of annoyance and curiosity playing on his face.*

**Scene 2: Waystar RoyCo Offices**

*Roman enters the Waystar RoyCo offices, looking a little disheveled but trying to mask it with his usual bravado. He strides into the boardroom where Kendall, Shiv, and a few other key players are gathered around a table covered in documents and laptops.*

**Roman Roy**: *(smirking)* Alright, what’s the big fukking emergency? Did someone finally figure out Dad’s not actually a god?

**Shiv Roy**: *(without looking up, focused on her laptop)* Nice of you to join us, Rom. We’re finalizing the Matsson deal. Things are moving fast, and we need to lock this down before Dad gets wind of it.

**Roman Roy**: *(raising an eyebrow)* Oh, so we’re going all in with the Viking? And what, I’m supposed to just nod along like a good little boy?

**Kendall Roy**: *(dead serious)* Yeah, you are. Because if this works, we’re talking about a complete overhaul of Waystar. We’ll have the tech to outpace anyone in the industry. But if it doesn’t...

**Roman Roy**: *(finishing the sentence, with a shrug)* If it doesn’t, Dad’s gonna rip us new a$$holes and turn us into a fukking cautionary tale. Got it.

**Shiv Roy**: *(softening slightly)* Look, Roman, we’re all taking a risk here. But it’s worth it. We can’t let Dad keep driving this company into the ground with his ancient ideas. This is our chance to prove we can do better.

*Roman looks at his siblings, weighing his options. He knows they’re right—Logan’s grip on the company is suffocating, and this might be their only shot at breaking free. But Roman being Roman, he can’t resist stirring the pot.*

**Roman Roy**: *(grinning mischievously)* Alright, I’m in. But on one condition: when this all blows up in our faces, I get to say ‘I told you so.’ And you both have to buy me a really expensive drink. Deal?

*Kendall and Shiv exchange glances, a mixture of relief and frustration, before nodding in agreement.*

**Kendall Roy**: *(sighing)* Deal. Now, let’s get to work.

**Scene 3: Logan’s Office - Waystar RoyCo**

*Meanwhile, Logan is in his office, brooding. He’s just received word that something big is happening behind his back, and his paranoia is at an all-time high. He summons Tom, who enters looking even more nervous than usual.*

**Logan Roy**: *(leaning forward, voice low and menacing)* So, what’s the latest, Tom? What are those little shyts up to?

**Tom Wambsgans**: *(stammering slightly)* W-well, sir, it looks like Kendall and Shiv are pushing forward with some kind of tech overhaul involving Matsson. We’re still digging into the details, but it’s, uh, moving fast. They’re being...discreet.

**Logan Roy**: *(eyes narrowing)* Discreet, my ass. They’re planning a fukking coup. They think they can outmaneuver me? I want you to shut this down, Tom. I don’t care how you do it. Just fukking do it.

**Tom Wambsgans**: *(gulping, nodding quickly)* Yes, sir. I’ll, uh, I’ll get right on it.

**Logan Roy**: *(coldly)* And Tom? If you fukk this up, I’ll make sure you never work in this industry again. Understood?

**Tom**: *(barely holding it together)* Crystal clear, sir.

*As Tom leaves, Logan picks up the phone and calls Roman.*

**Logan Roy**: *(gruffly, as soon as Roman picks up)* Roman. Where the hell are you?

**Roman Roy**: *(nonchalantly, but with a hint of tension)* Uh, office, Dad. You know, being a good little soldier. What’s up?

**Logan Roy**: *(snarling)* Cut the shyt, Roman. I know your brother’s up to something. I want you to find out what it is, and I want you to stop it. You’re still loyal to me, right? Or do I need to remind you what happens when you cross me?

*Roman feels the pressure mounting. He’s caught between his loyalty to his father and his desire to carve out his own path with his siblings. He knows he needs to tread carefully.*

**Roman Roy**: *(carefully, trying to play both sides)* Dad, you know I’ve got your back. But...maybe let me handle this my way. Ken’s...he’s got a thing with Matsson, but I can get in his ear. Slow things down. Keep it under control.

**Logan Roy**: *(after a pause, calculating)* Fine. But don’t fukk this up, Roman. You fukk this up, and you’re out. Got it?

**Roman Roy**: *(tightening his grip on the phone, forcing a smile)* Got it, Dad.

*Logan hangs up, and Roman lets out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding. He knows he’s walking a tightrope, and one wrong move could send him plummeting. But for now, he needs to play the game.*

**Scene 4: Kendall’s Office - Waystar RoyCo**

*Back in Kendall’s office, Roman returns, trying to hide the unease from his conversation with Logan. Kendall and Shiv are deep in discussion about the Matsson deal when Roman enters.*

**Shiv Roy**: *(noticing Roman’s slightly rattled demeanor)* What’s up, Rom? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.

**Roman Roy**: *(brushing it off, forcing a grin)* Nah, just Dad being Dad. He’s sniffing around, trying to figure out what we’re up to. But don’t worry, I handled it.

**Kendall Roy**: *(narrowing his eyes, suspicious)* Handled it how?

**Roman Roy**: *(casual, but with a hint of tension)* Told him I’d keep an eye on things. Make sure we’re not, you know, blowing the whole company up. He bought it...I think.

**Kendall Roy**: *(leaning in, intensity rising)* Rom, we’re about to make the biggest fukking move of our lives. You can’t be playing both sides.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.