Let me know when they get on Tsushima’s level:

Ghost-of-Tsushima-Screenshot-40-07132020.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its good they gettin back to the ring.
oqy45ddgkvk51.jpg

I dunno how i feel about that grappling hook. 343 did say you can use it to hijack banshees which sounds cool. Knocking enemies off the ring sounds like that Halo goofiness that made the originals so much fun.

multiplayer bein F2P got me worried.

the good thing is Halo 1:Custom Edition on PC n Halo:MCC still active so i got a fallback if Infinite aint great. Them originals prolly always gonna have a dedicated community like Doom 1993, Quake 3, Warcraft 3, n Diablo 2.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its good they gettin back to the ring.
oqy45ddgkvk51.jpg

I dunno how i feel about that grappling hook. 343 did say you can use it to hijack banshees which sounds cool. Knocking enemies off the ring sounds like that Halo goofiness that made the originals so much fun.

multiplayer bein F2P got me worried.

the good thing is Halo 1:Custom Edition on PC n Halo:MCC still active so i got a fallback if Infinite aint great. Them originals prolly always gonna have a dedicated community like Doom 1993, Quake 3, Warcraft 3, n Diablo 2.

Grappling hooks are always a good move imo, a game has never not been better for having a grappling hook

I think the free multiplayer is like the smartest move they could make with this game and I don’t think its an MTX player I think its an user acquisition play