[8/30/23] AEW Dynamite All Out go home show: No Punk around to start some shyt, Adam Cole speaks, OC vs. Penta for International title

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not much announced yet that I can find. TK was going to give people time off if they wanted it for Bray Wyatt's funeral services but that has gotten delayed because of the hurricane. So going to end up being a last minute card.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TK still hasn't announced anything else for the show. Guy really is waiting to the last minute to book the show.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
TK still hasn't announced anything else for the show. Guy really is waiting to the last minute to book the show.

There was a report earlier in the week saying that he's allowing anyone who wants to be able to skip Dynamite to go to Bray Wyatt's memorial service. I'm guessing he's still trying to figure out what to book with whoever he has left there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There was a report earlier in the week saying that he's allowing anyone who wants to be able to skip Dynamite to go to Bray Wyatt's memorial service. I'm guessing he's still trying to figure out what to book with whoever he has left there.
Yeah I know, services got moved to next week though because of the hurricane

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
OC wanted a match tonight, both want to face Moxley. That’s how it was presented at the All In presser

Personally I would have gone with a three way match at All Out and just did a random match tonight.
Well they still could go with a Three Way Dance at All Out depending on how tonight's match ends :jbhmm: