[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If Bryan is healthy, what if he turns heel and we get one last run as champ? The Planet’s Champion was great and could’ve went further than it did. Not saying he’d bring it back, but heel Bryan is :banderas:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
I see two scenarios for Danielson :

- He wins.
- He loses but doesn't actually retire, instead he turns heel by not keeping his promise, could be the start of a good story. That he can't give up wrestling even for his family.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Considering how he's done this kind of thing in the past, I'm pretty sure Danielson took this push so he could put Swerve over. And there's two scenarios I see for that.

1.- What Tony Khan wants. Give Danielson the same treatment he gave Sting. If there's one thing TK loves and is consistent with, is to send the fans home happy as much as he can, specially if it means someone he stans gets a big W. And there's no bigger W than this one for probably his favorite wrestler ever. He's gonna get FInal Countdown and he probably wants to keep Dragon as long as possible, so putting the belt on him and having him work till WrestleDream in Seattle for his "final" sendoff were Swerve finally beats him has to be Tony's ideal plan.

2.- What Danielson wants. This dude loves two things: tricking fans and putting other people over. And there's no bigger chance of doing both things at the same time than making 50k people believe they are getting a happy ending, only for them to see how the younger wrestler gets an unquestionable W by beating the legend clean in the ring and probably in the most devastating way possible.

We'll see who gets final say, so far it's always seemed that Danielson gets to do whatever he wants and Tony has to deal with it :bryan: