7-Eleven exposed for engaging in modern slavery

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
7-Eleven Cracks Down on Franchisees After Federal Authorities Seize 14 Stores

Undocumented immigrants using the identities of children and dead people working over 100 hours a week for peanuts and a residence given to them by the store owners.

disgusting.

nothing fukking new.

first...didn't read. second...:phew: no wonder they rejected my application.

:childplease: the corner store bidness been working as follows:

-a nikka lives/works in the store nonstop
-once he's set, a relative comes in and does the same thing
-once he's set, start selling drugs, bring in another relative

as far as i'm concerned, if you ain't eating after a year or two being a "slave" :ufdup:

it's called the american way, we just don't like to accept that this is what it is. modern civilization needs some sort of slavery to thrive.

shoeprogram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lakers / Chiefs

nothing fukking new.

first...didn't read. second...:phew: no wonder they rejected my application.

:childplease: the corner store bidness been working as follows:

-a nikka lives/works in the store nonstop
-once he's set, a relative comes in and does the same thing
-once he's set, start selling drugs, bring in another relative

as far as i'm concerned, if you ain't eating after a year or two being a "slave" :ufdup:

it's called the american way, we just don't like to accept that this is what it is. modern civilization needs some sort of slavery to thrive.

Too true unfortunately.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That sh*ts been going on in Suffolk County, NY for the past 12+ years. They too late on it.
i'm trying to imagine life for an illegal immigrant that's gotta work approximately 4.5 full days of a 7 day week in a store barely getting paid anything and unable to call the cops over it cause you ain't supposed to be here anyway.

them cats lived to work at that store and the store owners only put them up in houses to further the slavery. wasn't getting paid much and unable to break the cycle. i mean look at it like this they basically had 9 hours of downtime a day if they were working about 100 hours a week. probably slept close to 7 of that 9 so all they did was work and sleep all for nothing.

there's 168 hours in a week they worked about 100 so they're left with 68 hours and if they slept 8 hours a day that's 56 leaving them with 12 free hours a week which averages to under 2 hours of free time a day.