$7 an hour job, but jumps to $25 an hour after year

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Would yall take this deal? I just had a job interview and this is what i signed on for..

Recruiter: :mjgrin: We'd love to have you Benjamin, when can you start?

Me: :what: wait, so how does this work?

Recruiter: You will start off at $7 an hour but after a year with no write ups, you are increased to $25 an hour :dame:

Me: :pachaha:$25 gone have me stuntin on these nikkas :pachaha:..I'm yo man boss, lets do this!

Recruiter: :dahell: sign here and date there.

Me: (on phone with moms) :russ: MOMMA IM UP...I just got a job for $25 a hour mamma!

Recruiter: No, :martin:, its $7 and $25 after a year Sir.

My mama: BOY, YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL THAT WHITE MAN DADDY DONT U SIGN ON THAT DOTTED LINE BOI :scust:

Me: :mjcry: When i start?

as im leaving out the building i turn around and see the recruiter standing by his female coworkers cubicle with the :umad:

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
So whats the job? Is it labor intensive or am I bound to a desk?

And whats stopping them from gradually increasing my workload for the first year and firing me on the second?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Nice going Brad..
cocoa-beach-floridawendysrestaurant-restaurants-food-dining-eating-out-cafe-cafes-bistrofooddineeat-outservicefast-foodfranchisetake-awaybu-2C8D8Y4.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I make more than that, so I wouldnt take it currently obviously. But if i didnt I would but just stay ready just in case they try to cut me right before i get my pay raise.