[7/6/24] AEW Collision: The Scumbag MJF to appear, Jay White vs. Hangman in Owen Semifinals; RIHO LESNAR vs. Lady Frost; Storm vs. Trish Adora

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What does the Scumbag MJF have to say after his heinous assault on Daniel Garcia?

Who will advance to face Bryan Danielson in the Owen Hart finals on Wednesday

Be on the lookout if you have a dead father

RIHO LESNAR returns to the ring. May God have mercy for the rest of the women’s division

Random women's match

The ScapeGOAT has things to say

Random trios match. Raises the question, is Orange Cassidy going to be in the Blood and Guts match?

@3Rivers @FreshAIG sticky please

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Better than most of the other BS collision cards from this year already :pachaha:

But yeah this definitely getting the DVR replay going head to head with MITB

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Better than most of the other BS collision cards from this year already :pachaha:

But yeah this definitely getting the DVR replay going head to head with MITB

Hopefully that doesn't end too late and this can be watched after. Of course I'm a night owl anyways so I'll likely watch after the press conference.

Agree that card looks better, hopefully stays that way. Iron Savages been on there a few times so not unknown and everyone else is familiar to the fans. Good to see 2 women's matches, wouldn't mind if they add another. White and Page should ME and give them at least 15 if not 20 to cook. Gonna be a long night of wrestling so might as well end it with a great match.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No Rampage thread? :dwillhuh:

The way Roddy Strong be screaming and Renee reactions be having me :bryan: