650lb Virgin Loses 400lbs...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
...then gains 300 of it right back:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTlvDMBDIxQ"]After weight gain, '650-pound virgin' back to the gym - TODAY Health.flv - YouTube[/ame]

:ohlawd:

Daps
This nikka serious? How is it that hard to keep your fatass hand away from your face? ole fat clayface looking fakkit. I got no sympathy for people like this, you got to where you wanted and then were too weak to not fukk it up? :pacspit:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wrap my head around someone not only being that big in the first place, but losing all the weight, only to gain it all back again.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:huhldup: @ all that excess skin he had. I never understood how someone could allow themselves to get that big before they decide to do something.

Watching this just made me toss these cookies I was eating to the side :to:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wrap my head around someone not only being that big in the first place, but losing all the weight, only to gain it all back again.

Fat cells never go away

It's easier to regain weight than it was to gain it in the first place. But thats no excuse....he's still a fat fukk

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat cells never go away

It's easier to regain weight than it was to gain it in the first place. But thats no excuse....he's still a fat fukk

Yeah, I understand all that. It's just after seeing yourself healthy, one would think he would be able to keep most of the weight off.

Should have stayed on the drugs he was self medicating with.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I understand all that. It's just after seeing yourself healthy, one would think he would be able to keep most of the weight off.

Should have stayed on the drugs he was self medicating with.

I feel ya. But that dude looked like he was melting with all that loose skin, even tho he was smaller he was probably even more self conscience about him self than before....

I'd rather be fat than look like that