Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
On Tuesday, former YouTube “momfluencer” Ruby Franke was sentenced to up to 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to child abuse last year. Franke’s business partner and co-host for parenting advice videos, Jodi Hildebrandt, also pleaded guilty to child abuse and was given the same sentence.

These cacs where making parenting advice videos on youtube with over 2million subscribers while abusing their kids. :gucci:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
On Tuesday, former YouTube “momfluencer” Ruby Franke was sentenced to up to 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to child abuse last year. Franke’s business partner and co-host for parenting advice videos, Jodi Hildebrandt, also pleaded guilty to child abuse and was given the same sentence.

These cacs where making parenting advice videos on youtube with over 2million subscribers while abusing their kids. :gucci:

The news always shows clips of hers where she's like "I don't play with these kids. If they don't do chores they don't get to EAT :demonic: "

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
You think he should have gotten less?
60 yrs for no deaths or sexual assaults????

Jared of subway ain't get 60 yrs. He got 15....

Actual chuld Pedophiles get less and they actually fukk these kids up for LIFE.

Yes they should get jail time...but 60 yrs???? fukk it...give all child offenders 60 yrs min.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
They plead guilty (didn't even take it to trial) and still got 60:picard:. But they're cacs from Utah, so more likely than not they were guilty of whatever they said they did, fukk em:manny:.
That's what is crazy. But none of the kids were molested or raped. None of them had to be hospitalized from the abuse.

And they plead guilty. My Negro...what was on the table if they went to trial????:damn:

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
60 yrs for no deaths or sexual assaults????

Jared of subway ain't get 60 yrs. He got 15....

Actual chuld Pedophiles get less and they actually fukk these kids up for LIFE.

Yes they should get jail time...but 60 yrs???? fukk it...give all child offenders 60 yrs min.
This cac ain’t the hill to die on breh, fukk her :manny:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Those kids are going to be very fukked up adults. :francis:

Franke, 42, and Hildebrandt, 54, had each pleaded guilty to four counts of aggravated child abuse for trying to convince Franke’s two youngest children that they were evil, possessed and needed to be punished to repent. The women were arrested at Hildebrandt's house in the southern Utah city of Ivins last August after Franke’s 12-year-old son escaped through a window and asked a neighbor to call the police, according to a 911 call released by the St. George Police Department.

The boy was thin, covered in wounds and had duct tape around his ankles and wrists. He told investigators that Hildebrandt had put ropes on his limbs and used cayenne pepper and honey to dress his cuts, according to a search warrant.

Franke admitted in her plea deal to kicking her son while wearing boots, holding his head under water and closing off his mouth and nose with her hands. She and Hildebrandt said they also forced him into hours of physical labor in the summer heat without much food or water, causing dehydration and blistering sunburns. The boy was told that everything being done to him was an act of love
, according to the plea agreements.

Hildebrandt also has admitted to coercing Franke’s youngest daughter, who was 9 at the time, to jump into a cactus multiple times and run barefoot on dirt roads until her feet blistered. The boy and girl were taken to the hospital after the arrests and placed in state custody along with two more of their siblings.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Those kids are going to be very fukked up adults. :francis:

Franke, 42, and Hildebrandt, 54, had each pleaded guilty to four counts of aggravated child abuse for trying to convince Franke’s two youngest children that they were evil, possessed and needed to be punished to repent. The women were arrested at Hildebrandt's house in the southern Utah city of Ivins last August after Franke’s 12-year-old son escaped through a window and asked a neighbor to call the police, according to a 911 call released by the St. George Police Department.

The boy was thin, covered in wounds and had duct tape around his ankles and wrists. He told investigators that Hildebrandt had put ropes on his limbs and used cayenne pepper and honey to dress his cuts, according to a search warrant.

Franke admitted in her plea deal to kicking her son while wearing boots, holding his head under water and closing off his mouth and nose with her hands. She and Hildebrandt said they also forced him into hours of physical labor in the summer heat without much food or water, causing dehydration and blistering sunburns. The boy was told that everything being done to him was an act of love
, according to the plea agreements.

Hildebrandt also has admitted to coercing Franke’s youngest daughter, who was 9 at the time, to jump into a cactus multiple times and run barefoot on dirt roads until her feet blistered. The boy and girl were taken to the hospital after the arrests and placed in state custody along with two more of their siblings.

I actually got choked out and had a loaded .357 put to my head tho....I was 11

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
"concentration camp?"
full

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I've been following this case on YouTube and Reddit, never thought she'd get this much :picard:

I was expecting 10 years + 5 years to be served in probation or some shyt