6 Mississippi "Goon Squad" Policemen Plead Guilty To Raping And Beating Two African American Men

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Seriously, this morbid obsession white folks have with black men is a mental illness. Raping and beating? These young black men were used as scapegoats for a buck breaking fetish. It's crazy.

Lock these degenerate cops up!

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
shyt!! They need life without parole. This is fukking wild man. They lady who called the police need charges too. How call police because Black live with a white woman.
This my first time hearing of this story, it's amazing how this story flew under the radar.

I put money on it the cac that called the police on them thought drugs were in the white ladies house and thought they could get those two black men jammed up for that.

vino

Superstar
Daps
This my first time hearing of this story, it's amazing how this story flew under the radar.

I put money on it the cac that called the police on them thought drugs were in the white ladies house and thought they could get those two black men jammed up for that.

Yeah, they did good job keeping it low. They we’re hoping these demons were able to get a away with it

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hang all six of those fakkits from a lamppost, I'm getting sick and tired of this bullshyt

A lot of people, non-Black and sadly, some ppl who look like us see us as an "other"

And it all comes in varying degrees, but at the end of the day, they'd rather have us not be here, keep this in the back of your head and react in self-defense at all times :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Breh, I'm FROM mississippi and I've never heard of this.

This some shyt that you'd hear about through word of mouth if you lived in the area, like some shyt from the Frank Melton days.

THIS is what they want from "privatized police" in the Jackson area.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Weird that this was never a bigger story on thecoli.
I made a thread earlier and it went wood :francis:

Haven't seen it posted on social media either :francis:

Daps
Their attorneys probably told them they had no case, and no support. Pleading guilty is all they could do. They will be rightfully dealt with in prison.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The actual details are fukking infuriating.

According to the criminal information filed Thursday, the white deputies handcuffed Jenkins and Parker before beating them and calling them “n—–,” “monkey” and “boy,” telling them to stay out of Rankin County and “go back to Jackson or to ‘their side’ of the Pearl River.” While deputies taunted the two men, Dedmon “repeatedly drive-stunned Jenkins with his taser,” according to the information.

When deputies discovered a dildo in the home, Opdyke forced it into the mouth of Parker and attempted to force it into the mouth of Jenkins, according to the information. Dedmon then threatened to anally rape the two men, but when he moved toward Jenkins’ backside, the deputy stopped when he noticed that Jenkins had defecated on himself, according to the information.

While Elward held the two men down, Dedmon poured milk, alcohol and chocolate syrup on their faces and into their mouths, and Dedmon poured cooking grease on Parker’s head, according to the information. Elward threw eggs at the men.

Officers then ordered the two men “to strip naked and shower off to wash away evidence of abuse,” according to the information. Hartfield guarded the door to make sure they didn’t escape.

Opdyke struck Parker with a wooden kitchen implement, Middleton assaulted Parker with a metal sword, and Dedmon and McAlpin smacked Parker with pieces of wood, according to the criminal information. Dedmon, Middleton, Hartfield and Elward all tased Jenkins and Parker repeatedly.

McAlpin and Middleton stole rubber bar mats, and McAlpin was “about to steal a Class A military uniform” when he heard two gunshots, according to the document.

The first gunshot was discharged by Dedmon, who fired into the yard. After removing a bullet from the chamber of his gun, Elward stuck a gun into Jenkins’ mouth and pulled the trigger. The gun clicked. Then he racked the slide, only this time, the gun fired a bullet, which lacerated his tongue, broke his jaw and exited through his neck.

This isn't even the first time some of them have done this, either. Everybody involved needs to be locked up for the rest of their lives. And the Rankin County Sheriff’s department needs to be cleaned out starting with the Sheriff.

Investigation links deputies to other violent episodes​

The Justice Department opened an investigation into the incident in Rankin County in February.

An Associated Press investigation in March found several deputies involved with the episode also were linked to at least four violent encounters with Black men since 2019 that left two dead and another with lasting injuries. Deputies accepted to the sheriff’s office's Special Response Team – a tactical unit whose members receive advanced training – were involved in each of the four encounters.

Rankin County Sheriff Bryan Bailey said in June that all the officers involved had been fired or resigned.

Jenkins and Parker filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against Rankin County that same month, seeking $400 million in damages.

The six officers are expected to plead guilty to the state charges on Aug. 14, officials said. They are scheduled for sentencing on the federal charges on Nov. 14.

Potential sentences on the federal charges vary for each of the officers and include a maximum of a life sentence, LaMarca said.

The federal indictment is the culmination of six months of investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Mississippi, the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, the FBI, the state of Mississippi, and the Mississippi attorney general’s office, he said.