6 figure coli poster is claiming he will buy thecoli and make some much needed changes

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Anyone that has lived around poor whites will observe a similar lack of critical thinking, if not worse. Fools like you should pick up a book, and stop exploiting black people for chump change like you are on this website with your controversial titles.

I'm thinking about buying this site, banning your goof ass first, and just shutting this shyt down. It does the opposite of contributing to critical thinking.

Site is valued at what, $200,000 max? Tell me I won't don't any of this... :youngsabo: Goofy. They can't even afford to open the site up.

And imagine looking at the state of this country and thinking critical thinking is the notable issue of black community. You don't understand critical thinking if you think it's that simple of an issue with any community. It's a global issue to anyone with notable thinking skills, but you can't even begin to approach it without addressing external factors. History has already proven this time and time again, and it will continue to be the case long after I am dead. You don't understand human development.

@BrothaZay Hell is all your goofy ass will know, in this life and the next, say it isn't the case... And then tell me I won't buy this site and rid it of your c00n ass first.