6 Cert Coli Brehs on Vacation (City Boys up all summer!!)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

This that Colombia livin, what y’all know bout it :win:

We tricking all summah!!! :lawd:

Only fukk da baddest pawgs :ahh:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Are you a lame if you have to pay for poosy overseas?
Only if you brag about it like in the OP, imo. Although, considering they travel to less developed nations to do this, I guess you could argue it's far more exploitative. I don't have a problem with prostitution both ways, but statistically speaking, most girls don't want to be doing that stuff so I don't understand how the john can get any enjoyment out of it unless they are depraved. The girl at the end didn't even want to be on camera, yeah those guys are weirdos.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
:dead:

You could have gotten badder bytches in El Paso.

Coli brehs getting bad bytches every night, ain’t shyt unpaid for. Nothing but the baddest of PALGS.

They can sense each cert individually, step ya money up, step ya IT game up. #HVM shyt Kev showed us the way:banderas:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs getting bad bytches every night, ain’t shyt unpaid for. Nothing but the baddest of PALGS.

They can sense each cert individually, step ya money up, step ya IT game up. #HVM shyt Kev showed us the way:banderas:

Doubling down on the lameness :mjlol::mjlol:

You need to fix that gap in your teeth with that cert money instead of tricking it off on prostitutes you damn bozo