#500.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What a guy! Watch John Cena grant his 500th Make-A-Wish request

http://www.today.com/video/john-cena-surprises-and-inspires-boy-battling-leukemia-509394499556

tumblr_static_tumblr_mibje1qvnh1s5g0jgo2_250.gif

DyxAJyI.png

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
To those that complain that the WWE does this just to look good it's not sincere and Cena isn't sincere...i say who cares. Are you such a miserable prick that had such a miserable childhood that you can't even look at the fact that a dying child has one last great moment in their short life, a moment where they don't have to think about death, you can't give that child that much? I won't say his name but everyone that reads his name knows what miserable piece of shyt can't allow a dying child to have one last amazing moment

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
To those that complain that the WWE does this just to look good it's not sincere and Cena isn't sincere...i say who cares. Are you such a miserable prick that had such a miserable childhood that you can't even look at the fact that a dying child has one last great moment in their short life, a moment where they don't have to think about death, you can't give that child that much? I won't say his name but everyone that reads his name knows what miserable piece of shyt can't allow a dying child to have one last amazing moment

Someone on some Wrestling Forum is probably sitting up with Cheetos on their beard complaining about Cena making that wish on the Today Show.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:whew:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
this obviousy means he'll be champ by Monday. :francis:

On a serious note, regardless of it's a character or not, it's gotta be tough being Cena and seeing all these kids dying or gravely sick. Like, "Why me?"