LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: Alabama

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Mississippi

:pacspit: Louisiana

:pacspit: Texas (thats my ex racist state:to:)

I got out of history class 30 minutes ago and i will never look at 60+ year old white people the same ever again :pacspit:

and :pacspit: the coli for not letting me post more :pacspit: smiles

Why don't they teach this stuff in the regular history classes??

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
They taught it to me in my AP US history class. In fact, a lot of my US history teachers told me this.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are still people on the coli that cant do this, even tho its legal.

Breh i always knew the south was messed up but after learning some of the things that was going on and watching videos about things that happened only 2 generations ago...

Imma need to pray to cleanse my hatred for white people in a lil bit, could not even look at my cac friends in class :scusthov:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They taught it to me in my AP US history class. In fact, a lot of my US history teachers told me this.

I was talking regular history friend, they skimmed of that with the quickness in my class when i was in highschool:leostare:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I was talking regular history friend, they skimmed of that with the quickness in my class when i was in highschool:leostare:

:lupe: Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes teachers will skim that off the top because it "makes them uncomfortable" to teach these kinds of things. I hate that excuse so damn much... the truth making people too uncomfortable to talk about it.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
50 years ago that white women probably had a black eye and YOU HAD to look away and not notice
168239_538221586215962_1778305524_n.jpg
:whoa: dark times bruhs

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes teachers will skim that off the top because it "makes them uncomfortable" to teach these kinds of things. I hate that excuse so damn much... the truth making people too uncomfortable to talk about it.

Seriously, its like they don't want to admit that their parents were probably racist.

But real talk Mississippi i one of the worst state now in my mind, these dudes had OPEN WARFARE just so that a black man would not enroll at ole miss. The president had to bring in the 101 air borne :what: And dont even get me started on arkansas, had white mothers trying to kill young kids so that they would not "contaminate" their kids :aicmon:

Real talk brehs the south sucks man im so heated right now..