50 get License to promote Boxing TMT(the money team)NY-POST

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
50 Cent licensed to promote boxing in New York: report
50-cent-floyd-mayweather-press.jpg

50 Cent made his name in rap, earned hundreds of millions from the sale of Vitaminwater and had a movie made about his life.
The Queens native’s newest pursuit? Boxing.
50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, has founded TMT Promotions – short for The Money Team – and has been licensed to promote fights in New York, according to a report on SI.com. Nevada state athletic commissioner Keith Kizer said Friday that Jackson is in the process of applying for a license in Nevada as well.
Jackson is a longtime friend and training camp mainstay of Floyd Mayweather, regarded as the top pound-for-pound boxer in the world. SI.com is reporting that Jackson is expected to sign former featherweight title holder Yuri Gamboa and super middleweight contender Andre Dirrell.

Mayweather hinted in April that Jackson would be getting involved in the fight game during a conference call to promote his fight against Miguel Cotto.
“I think he’s going to be involved on the promotion side,” Mayweather said at the time. “We may even put him out there, let him fight on pay-per-view one time. So we don’t really know what the future holds, but he is getting involved with boxing.”

Jackson, a South Jamaica native, competed in the Junior Olympics as a boxer growing up. His rap album “Get Rich or Die Tryin’” propelled him to stardom in 2003. The movie based on his life of the same name came out in 2005 and he reportedly earned more than $100 million when Glaceau sold Vitaminwater to Coca-Cola in 2007. Jackson owned a share of the company and has his own Vitaminwater flavor, Formula 50.

Read more: 50 Cent licensed to promote boxing in New York: report

let the hate begin :myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I could see him being a pretty good promoter...are dame and j prince still fukking with it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2