{50 cent}- Leave the Lights On @New Album

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
download:

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/sep3qwo966i5]50 Cent - Leave The Lights On CDQ.mp3[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this joint crack.......sound even better in the car system......its funny hearing 50 haters talking about 50's relevance and five years later they still talkin bout 50's relevance lol.......they dont even get it.... he still sells more than these so called relevant rappers just of status alone......i tell you what.....the shyt he been droppin the past year been just as hot or hotter as Anybody music.....i dont really care bout whats on radio play repeat for the sheep of the world

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what you say about the quality of music, you can't deny that Fif has been working his ass off, whether it's movies, music, ads or whatever. Dude has been releasing music non-stop, acting in films, making the SK energy drinks etc. With that spirit I don't think that he's ever going to get away, he'll always be in the industry, he's a talented rapper but he gotta realise that his 03-07 success will probably never come back.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad at all.
Not gonna bump it yet tho. I'll wait until the whole shyt drops