50 Cent is Executive Producing series about Rappers getting shot.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope they don’t try to justify general violence with excuses. I think the reason rappers are getting shot is either street beef or simple HATING.

Lil TJay, PNB, Pop Smoke ain’t get shot by someone they had static with. nikkas have low self esteem and use violence as a confidence boost.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Lil Tjay got shot by someone he got smoke with

Exactly. 50 got shot, due to street politics, he had, PRIOR to rapping. Most these rappers, gettin shot are nkkas gettin shot, due to street shyt. A lot of these rappers, who've been killed, are street nkkas, "moonlighting" as rappers. 3/4ths are trash, unheard of, and attempting to get into the industry. Just nkkas from their hood, rappin.

Of course we can focus on Pop, XX, and PnB, to frame it as an epidemic. :aicmon:

This isn't the 80s, or the 90s, where the rappers, were ACTUAL artists/performers in "costume". :camby:

They're goin real hard wit this "RAP" thing, when we know, cacs (at the highest levels of these record labels), have allowed legitimate killers/street dudes, to FULLY infiltrate the culture. Then they promote it, profit off of it, yet "cry wolf". :mjpls:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Plenty of suburban teens are going to be ecstatic over this. More shytty YT commentary by Jake1090, and Trap Lord Ross. Oh yea, Adam22 and Vlad as well

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t know that. I saw reports saying it was a robbery attempt. But now that I think about it it makes more sense since he was hit 7 times. That seems kinda emotional.
Dude was from a boogie crew like dude was in multiple photos and music videos

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. 50 got shot, due to street politics, he had, PRIOR to rapping. Most these rappers, gettin shot are nkkas gettin shot, due to street shyt. A lot of these rappers, who've been killed, are street nkkas, "moonlighting" as rappers. 3/4ths are trash, unheard of, and attempting to get into the industry. Just nkkas from their hood, rappin.

Of course we can focus on Pop, XX, and PnB, to frame it as an epidemic. :aicmon:

This isn't the 80s, or the 90s, where the rappers, were ACTUAL artists/performers in "costume". :camby:

They're goin real hard wit this "RAP" thing, when we know, cacs (at the highest levels of these record labels), have allowed legitimate killers/street dudes, to FULLY infiltrate the culture. Then they promote it, profit off of it, yet "cry wolf". :mjpls:
Brother I’m just stating the facts. You want to hop on the soap box and demonize artists trying to get out of hectic environments that’s all you.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Mona Scott Young name attached to this :pachaha:

This bytch will destroy black people image with Ignorance for that bag

She been making us look bad for the bag for a good while now…
mona-scott-young-2.jpg

But hey, so was a Maury, Springer, Wilkos, & other talk shows wayyy before her. And the talk shows made regular people look stupid. Hell thanks to her Peter Gunz hosts Cheaters