50 Cent Celebrates After He Helps 66 Black Children From His G-Unit Business School Secure Jobs

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
3rd Ward, 5th Ward, Kashmere Garden, and Sunny side. That's what's up, glad he wasn't just hanging out with rednecks in Cowboy hats.
50 Cent literally hangs in the ghetto (not really hanging but you know what I mean) in every major city in America. This nikka does not chase suburb in person, this nikka has been promoting at stores in some of the worse hoods in Detroit. 50 loves just being able to be in the hood. I don't think bro will ever lose the love to post up in the ghetto. Even if it's only business related.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Salute to 50 :salute: he needs to change that name tho

"G-Unit Business School" got me picturing everybody in class in one of these

gu_t_028_wa.jpg

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
But the coli has been saying he’s a c00n :dwillhuh:
When it comes to white women versus black women. He go hard on the black one's and apologize or be quiet when the white one's talk reckless.

Chelsea Handler versus Vivica Foxx
He just apologized to Madonna and he kept tripping on Taraji. Both those situations he started.
It's more situation and examples I can't remember right now.

He treat black women like he Jah Rule. Ain't ever going to work it out.

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to black women versus black women. He go hard on the black one's and apologize or be quiet when the white one's talk reckless.

Chelsea Handler versus Vivica Foxx
He just apologized to Madonna and he kept tripping on Taraji. Both those situations he started.
It's more situation and examples I can't remember right now.

He treat black women like he Jah Rule. Ain't ever going to work it out.

This is lie he's apologized to plenty of black women like Ashanti and Meg.