[5/26/23] AEW Rampage at 10 pm: Holy Shida they are back to their normal day and time

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Will tune in for Shida and The Acclaimed, but :hhh: card especially with an actual PPV in the wings.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Will tune in for Shida and The Acclaimed, but :hhh: card especially with an actual PPV in the wings.
From what I know so far, everything but the first match is relevant in some way for the PPV.

And no one really watches Rampage anyway

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well with that Trios title match at the PPV, have to think this means Daddy Ass and the Acclaimed will be the opponent. So that makes all the matches tonight PPV relevant.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the no one watches lol

Roddy is in AEW now, we really still need to get Maria matches on TV?
I've read she has improved a lot here lately. Don't know if that's true or not. I skipped thru her matches on Dark and the only non-AEW match I've seen from her was at this year's Bloodsport. And I realized I do not like Bloodsport at all so I can't form an objective opinion on that performance.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
shyt. I don't remember the last time I saw them send Hook.

Dustin Rhodes legit probably a grandpa....Keith Lee looking like a grandpa who don't want to accept that he's a grandpa.

I've read she has improved a lot here lately. Don't know if that's true or not. I skipped thru her matches on Dark and the only non-AEW match I've seen from her was at this year's Bloodsport. And I realized I do not like Bloodsport at all so I can't form an objective opinion on that performance.
Guess we bout to find out :sas2:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
shyt. I don't remember the last time I saw them send Hook.

Dustin Rhodes legit probably a grandpa....Keith Lee looking like a grandpa who don't want to accept that he's a grandpa.

Guess we bout to find out :sas2:
Looks like she could stand to lose some baby fat