47 year old Sony stan fatally stabs and sets mom on fire over Playstation volume dispute

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn!:picard:

A New Hampshire man was sentenced Tuesday to 40 years to life in state prison for fatally stabbing his mother and setting her body on fire after the two argued over the volume of his PlayStation.

Thomas Humphrey, 47, was arrested late last year for the murder of Linda Tufts, 70, at their home in Goffstown, just outside Manchester, N.H.

He’s accused of stabbing his mother 22 times, almost decapitating her, and then lighting her body on fire.

The gruesome attack unfolded on Nov. 28, 2023, when Humphrey was living in his mother’s basement.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: I have no words. Just walk away. Why is it so hard to just walk away? Good Lord, murder over TV volume?!

This had to be a straw that broke the camel's back type situation. No way is it just volume. It can't be. It just can't be. There had to be build up. This had to be some kind of final straw that snapped him.

Jesus....

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: I have no words. Just walk away. Why is it so hard to just walk away? Good Lord, murder over TV volume?!

This had to be a straw that broke the camel's back type situation. No way is it just volume. It can't be. It just can't be. There had to be build up. This had to be some kind of final straw that snapped him.

Jesus....
Dude was a nearly 50 year old living with his 70 year old mom and playing his PS loud enough to annoy her. Not trying to judge but this should say enough about him and his state of mind
:francis:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Dude was a nearly 50 year old living with his 70 year old mom and playing his PS loud enough to annoy her. Not trying to judge but this should say enough about him and his state of mind
Oh most definitely. He did everything wrong here and he's going to die in prison. That's cool with me.

I just gotta know how it went from "Turn it down..." to 2 dozen knife wounds, decapitation and an inferno!

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
And she got him the ps for his 47th birthday :picard:

motherfukker cant just use headphones? :stopitslime: execute him