46 year old Zoe Saldana doesn’t age at all.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
True Dominican right there
:mjgrin:

Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-7.43.49-AM.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can smell it from my screen and it smells like freshly baked cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon:ahh:

But then reality hit and I remember she aint fukking with no Black Man. :francis:
Not sure you'd wanna wife that tho

Knew a guy working in the sound dept on a movie she was on and apparently she's very "friendly". Normally you'd have women to help wire other women actresses if it has to be put in a place that may come off sexual and get you in trouble

Not with her :whew: she pulling up braless and insisting you slide your hand up that shirt yourself and grinning in your face, might even let you feel em up a bit

I know we like to think these celeb women mostly just stick to celeb guys but nah, regular men just know better than to ruin a good thing if you got the chance, you very rarely see a male groupie yapping online

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don’t think yall realize how much the daily grind takes out of you. The stress of , bills, a job you can’t stand, caring for a family, and limited sleep will age you. All she does is dress and rest …
Respectfully...

Minimum workday on a film set is usually 12-13hrs and that's if we knock everything out perfectly with no issues. It's a few hours shorter if you're on a kids show due to labor laws. AND your on a sloped schedule and have to reset your sleep patterns every Sunday.

You're doing this for months straight nonstop, outside in whatever elements as long as it's not ruining the shot, it's a recipe to burn out for any adult

It's pretty stressful on the body in general, not to mention actors have to stay in shape and eating healthy as possible so maintain appearance for their roles

Just because they make it look easy doesn't mean it is, the average celebrity ain't gonna put moments of them struggling online

Last edited: