45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
IRilhZ.gif

tumblr_p86f3792zL1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

@Ozymandias Time to pay up. I'm calling this in now. :bpufedup:

:umadmueller:

Ready to be sentenced and actually sentenced are two different things :flynnlit:

What are the terms of the bet? @The Black Panther just PM me the details. Is this a lifetime ban?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the terms of the bet? @The Black Panther just PM me the details. Is this a lifetime ban?
@cook @Brooklynzson @Photoshop @Ozymandias @wickedsm

Filing this ban bet for six months, or whatever is the maximum for either of us.
Ban bet.

If Flynn gets exonerated, I take a six month ban.

Not bushed. BANNED.

"Exonerated" meaning if exculpatory evidence is found that was withheld by Mueller from him/his legal team, and his charges are subsequently dropped as a result.

Not a plea deal. Not immunity in exchange for cooperation.

Exonerated.

But.

If Flynn is sentenced on ANY of his current or future charges, you eat the six month ban.

Again, not bushed. BANNED.

You in?

@tru_m.a.c @FAH1223

Would have to be cashed in November on his sentencing date, he can still withdraw his plea or judge can toss the case based on exculpatory evidence until then

This is another delay

This would be like cashing in on a bet against the packers at the half last week when the bears were up and aaron rodgers was carted off field, you gotta wait until the game is played out in full

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Would have to be cashed in November on his sentencing date, he can still withdraw his plea or judge can toss the case based on exculpatory evidence until then

This is another delay

This would be like cashing in on a bet against the packers at the half last week when the bears were up and aaron rodgers was carted off field, you gotta wait until the game is played out in full

Dont make a bet if you gonna be a fukking coward about it :hhh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Stormy Daniels: Trump’s Penis Looks Like Toad From Mario Kart

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fukked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dikk like the mushroom character in Mario Kart... It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.” So, now you know.
:mjlol::dame: