RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s crazy how quick the perception of Brennan has changed. When dude spoke at my university graduation ceremony, like 10% of people were standing up facing the other way in protest. Now, he’s a voice of reason trying to guide us out of this shyt and will be rememberered in a whole new light.
Its not even Brennan.

Its people like David Frum and Bill Kristol :scust:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full
full
full

Daps
Did she say this nikka Tariq is an expert in the formation of the Russian language? Since when ? :why:
Shes reaching but Tariqs race pimping work towards Russias advantage. Tariq goes hardbody at dems, encourages black people not to vote, and his number 1,2, and 3 priority is making money. Putin doesnt even need to put him on payroll, dummy running interference for free

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that Tariq will eventually get placed on the summer jam screen. Same with Yvette. Something about her Banon video caught me off guard and this was in 2016(?). I understand their message, just their deliverance and timing is different. I’m all for Aframs getting theirs from this country with interest but some of this energy seems purposely targeted.

Let’s see if he gets invited again on RT :mjlit: