RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lpgid6x.gif

THE BRITS ARE REOPENING THE CASES OF KILLED OLIGARCHS CONNECTED TO "UNSOLVED CASES" IN LONDON AND LINKING THEM TO NEW EVIDENCE FROM THE RECENT EXPOSURE OF GRU AGENTS!

DID RUSSIA KILL THESE MEN TO COVER UP MONEY LAUNDERING?

Russian hitmen 'linked to two other suspected murders on British soil'

Russian hitmen 'linked to two other suspected murders on British soil'
Counter-terror police who probed the Salisbury attack now reportedly have evidence to suggest Russian hitmen targeted other UK victims
PAY-cnl_A_PerepilichnyyJPG.jpg

Alexander Perepilichnyy died in Surrey (Image: central news)
Cops who investigated the Salisbury attack have evidence to suggest Russian hitmen targeted other victims in the UK, say reports.

Agents from the GRU military intelligence group are suspected of travelling to Britain at the time of two deaths linked to Moscow.

Russian businessman Alexander Perepilichnyy, 44, collapsed and died in Surrey after blowing the whistle on a Kremlin fraud.

And Scot Young, 52, a tyc00n who had murky business links in Russia, was found impaled on railings beneath his London flat four years ago.

A source told Sunday Times: “A few of the high-profile, unexplained deaths are very suspicious – including Perepilichnyy and Young.”

1_Michelle-Young-businessman-Scot-Young-Suspicious-death-Russians-Putin.jpg

Michelle Young's husband Scot Young was found dead impaled on spikes (Image: Daily Mirror)
Fashion-Illustration-Gallery-Summer-Show-Private-View.jpg

Scot Young pictured in 2014 with socialite Noelle Reno (Image: Getty Images)
It was reported that police will re-categorise some of the deaths as “suspicious” and launch a fresh appeal for witnesses.

The news will heighten tensions between Britain and Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, who has always dismissed claims that Moscow was behind the Skripal poisonings as “nonsense”.

Last week, Young’s ex-wife Michelle, a fashion buyer, said: “I always said he was murdered.”

0_Colonel-Sergei-Skripal-with-his-daughter-Yulia-Skripal.jpg

Colonel Sergei Skripal with his daughter Yulia Skripal
It comes as Novichok attack survivor Charlie Rowley, 45, told Sunday Mirror he may be left permanently blind.

“I’m one of only a handful in the world to have survived Novichok, so it’s untrod territory.

"I feel like a guinea pig. I don’t know what’s going to happen from one day to the next," he said.

0_Alexander-Petrov-and-Ruslan-Boshirov.jpg

Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov were named as the Novichok hitmen (Image: Metropolitan Police)
Ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal, 67, and daughter Yulia, 34, survived a Novichok attack in Salisbury, Wilts, in March.

No arrests have yet been made but authorities have indicated intelligence agents known as Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshiro - who were in the area at the time of the attack - may have been responsible.

Daps
I engaged a few Trump voters the other day at the mechanics. One of them told me straight up, "I dont care who Trump grabs by the p*ssy as long as the economy is good."

Interestingly enough they all felt like both sides were too divisive and needed to meet in the middle. I'd donate money to a case study done on the lack of empathy and morality in Trump supporters

These people can rationalize anything. If the economy sucked they'd rationalize their support for Trump in some other fashion. And if Clinton or somebody with brown or black skin were the president and the economy were booming, they'd rationalize a reason to not support them.

While all humans use selective reasoning to extent, their real cowardice is that they know their reasoning boils down to race and their antiquated culture, but they're too p*ssy to own up to it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This guy sums up racism in America in 2018
These people can rationalize anything. If the economy sucked they'd rationalize their support for Trump in some other fashion. And if Clinton or somebody with brown or black skin were the president and the economy were booming, they'd rationalize a reason to not support them.

While all humans use selective reasoning to extent, their real cowardice is that they know their reasoning boils down to race and their antiquated culture, but they're too p*ssy to own up to it.

Oh yeah their is definitely a cognitive dissonance going on. My friend is Latino too and I don't think he realized what Trump had in store for them. Though he admitted wanting to avoid politics and how Dems are probably going to win in 2020.

But the losses added up and Trump is losing his bas. Even now a lot of former Trump supporters rather distance themselves from it than admit they were total dumbass back in the day. I have a feeling this is what happened between Nixon and Reagan.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I hope the Justice Department is waiting for Mueller to be done to indict him. They’re really trying to tell me if this man has murders tied to him they have to wait for him to finish his term to lock him up? Congress is complicit. So the extaordinary step needs to be taken. I will be so disappointed if Trump isn’t indicted untill after his term. Or worse resign and they let him skate like Nixon.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I engaged a few Trump voters the other day at the mechanics. One of them told me straight up, "I dont care who Trump grabs by the p*ssy as long as the economy is good."

Interestingly enough they all felt like both sides were too divisive and needed to meet in the middle. I'd donate money to a case study done on the lack of empathy and morality in Trump supporters

nahh, they feel outnumbered and insecure about what is happening. They just don’t want smoke but want to be racist and hateful in the comfort of their living room, but want to call Biden a child molester, Obama a Muslim terrorist, and Hillary a crook. Throw rocks, hide they hands, and then pretend they are upset that “common ground” has disappeared.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
General question to the board - based on what I am seeing I think there are two schools of thought in the halls of power currently.

Have Trump quietly step down or lose re-election, which may be the best bet to avoid civil unrest, or flay and quarter him and hang his head up for passers-by as a warning, assuming the big talking neo-nazi supporters will be too p*ssy to try anything.
Which one do you think will be victorious at the end of the day?

And before you scoff at the first suggestion, remember the Iraq war.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow Putin a savage. UK hits was a layup line for these nikkas .:mindblown:

Left him Impaled on railing and still left no evidence? :picard:

No wonder Putin whacked the head of the GRU. He exposed so many agents and bodies with the skripal blunder.

Nah that UK explanation is just a cover. They’ve always known - they just didn’t want to fuk up all that Russian money coming into London and propping up the economy. I think what changed things were 1) Russian influence re: Brexit and 2) when those innocent bystanders died via poisoning. Had Russia not involved itself in Brexit and if they were still only killing oligarchs then I doubt the UK would do anything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah that UK explanation is just a cover. They’ve always known - they just didn’t want to fuk up all that Russian money coming into London and propping up the economy. I think what changed things were 1) Russian influence re: Brexit and 2) when those innocent bystanders died via poisoning. Had Russia not involved itself in Brexit and if they were still only killing oligarchs then I doubt the UK would do anything.
Yep.

This is why Theresa May is looking funny in the light now that Brexit is on her desk...but its not entirely her fault.

The UK could have handled this shyt years ago, but everyone was trying to make nice with Russia

Honestly, had the innocents not been targeted, I dont know if this would have ever changed anything.

It was obvious all these people got murdered.