RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
3eA2qMp.jpg

Guiliani dont go Plaxico whole fat toe

And for the record that kim k story is one of the most disgusting things I have read so far. Which says a lot. They are dead serious about running her and kanye in 2020. fukk this country

Last edited:
Daps
What happens if Trump is guilty of campaign finance violation anyways in relation to that one payment?

So fukking far? Nothing and I truly believe we better take the House and Senate in the Midterm or else nothing will happen. Hope I'm wrong though. I'm not a history buff on American history since I'm Australian but I doubt anything like this has happened ever. Not even Watergate.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You're right on that. He will empower Trump to dig his own hole and cut a deal. Can't wait until they name Rudy as a co-conspirator.

Brehs, Michael Caputo was on the brink of tears talking about he spent 125k so far for 1 interview and they said they can call him back anytime. :wow:

He said Mueller team knows everyone and everything. They even knew which restaurant he had a meeting in, date and time and what he ordered. :dead:

:damn:
jesus:wow:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Idk how Giuliani can claim to know Trump and Cohen and think this is some suave legal move. Nothing they do is above board. Maybe age or ideology has got the best of him but I wouldn’t even consider this a gambit. Trump and Cohen operate solely on margins and tax avoidance.

Meant to post this at 5am but server went down. Now back to sleep