RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I like Michelle Wolff, her HBO special was funny, sans a few lowbrow moments. She's a former banker, so she doesn't quite have a rags to riches story, but in 2016 she was doing bits on the Daily Show, and now she's at the WHCD. I like that she went ugly and dark, they deserve no less. I don't see the downside. The right has no leg to stand on when it comes to discourse and civility.

lets get this over with

We're at the Hilton....it's not nice

We're on C Span nobody is watching this....

Should have done more research before you asked me to do this

That abortion joke was wow lol

"And then Ted Kennedy said "That's crazy I murdered a woman" :mjlol:

Chappaquiddikk in theaters now

The uproar about Sanders is laughable, she barely got touched, and nothing to do with her appearance, which considering Trump's own attacks is equally as absurd, if she had.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another big story, on top of Donnie Jr. admitting to computer fraud, is that it looks like Cohen and trump are in open warfare.

National Enquirer’s cover story sh1ts all over him. Calling Cohen a liar, cheater etc. They also break the news that trump passed a lie detector test proving there was no collusion!!!:mjlol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/561742002

The gist: The tabloid says a Florida lie detection expert named Michael Sylvestre, at its request, analyzed a recording of a press conference Trump gave in December in which he proclaimed there was no collusion between his campaign and the Russians, declaring, "That has been proven."

Sylvestre, the tabloid says, "subjected those very words to the keen and unbiased judgment of the world-renowned DecepTech Voice Stress Analysis Machine."

The machine, and Sylvestre, in the past have found that Hillary Clinton, former FBI director James Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch have fibbed bigly.

The verdict on Trump: "HUGE" anger — but no dishonesty." Sylvestre tells the magazine that Trump "was being truthful" when discussing the collusion question.

"I believe he was angry and not deceptive when he spoke about the millions of dollars the investigation has spent," Sylvestre concludes.

Case, presmuably, closed.

On the other hand, the Enquirer assures us that Brad Pitt's college fraternity brothers are "Still on Team Aniston!"

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's looking like Nap might pull a W out on his Corbyn shyt. :wow:

It also looks like liberals are falling for the okie doke and letting conservatives put them in a box by playing to their sense of decency. :francis:

I'll leave you with this:

In politics, a noble lie is a myth or untruth, often, but not invariably, of a religious nature, knowingly propagated by an elite to maintain social harmony or to advance an agenda. The noble lie is a concept originated by Plato as described in the Republic
:JBWOWPounding:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It has been a whirlwind of a week (as is the norm nowadays). What are the most interesting stories in your eyes?

I know the Fox & Friends story got a lot of attention, but I think Trump being unhinged is not really anything new or revealing. Blowing up his attorneys' argument was classic Trump though.

One thing that did pique my interest is the Russian Veselnitskaya story. Not the fact that it is (yet another) brick towards collusion but the way that the evidence was released.

Putin has a history of "unintentionally" leaving Trump flailing in the wind such as when Russian newspapers report on meetings and conversations that were purposefully shielded from the US media by the Trump administration. My guess is that Putin blamed the papers or denied responsibility. With the Veselnitskaya saga though, this is someone that wouldn't speak on their role unless directed by Putin. Trump acknowledged this in his response:

"You know what? If she did that," it was "because Putin and the group said, 'You know, this Trump is killing us. Why don't you say that you're involved with government so that we can go and make their life in the United States even more chaotic.'"

Reading past the spin, Trump is acknowledging that this information would not have gotten out unless directed from Putin. Trump is aware that Putin is turning the screw on him. The question is why would Putin get a spy to out their identity...

Another interesting story that didn't get picked up by any reputable media outlets was the Morning Joe segment where Avenatti hinted that the $1.6 million settlement for the relationship/abortion was not for the RNC chair but actually Trump. Trump may have pulled a Tim Murphy. Salacious if true and Avenatti doesn't seem like one to bluff. Maybe his knowledge of this (and potentially other things) is why he is so unusually confident and confrontational with Trump.