RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
2 years left and there are no good counter candidates. The alt right's base grows by the daily. Thanks to Kanye and Candace Owens gaining platforms it is now "hip" to be a white supremacist in black face like this clown @Indiglow Meta (R$G) and others on here.

Trump will easily win in 2020, unfortunately.

You should probably follow this thread more closely. If you still think trump is even running in 2020 let alone winning after the past few weeks, I have this bridge for sale in Brooklyn. I got it for cheap.

I’m in this thread every day, multiple times for hours and I agree with @Momentum . I just don’t have the faith in the wheels of justice doing what they need to do in this situation. Dude has skated his entire life without being held accountable and I just don’t see the Republican FBI, republican house and republican Senate stopping him. It’s party over country. I see this thing wrapping up without him being charged with anything, and if so, it will be something he can pay his way out of. From there, he will have incredible momentum going into 2020. No democratic candidate has even made themselves stick out from the pack. It’s been 2 years of sitting back and “hoping he gets impeached” from Democratic elected officials. No concrete platform, no easy to digest talking points, no leader. Trump still consumes all the air-time. The only way to win is if all democrats switch over to Republican in the primary and vote for his opposition to knock him out. From there, we vote for the democrat in the fall and win that way.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m in this thread every day, multiple times for hours and I agree with @Momentum . I just don’t have the faith in the wheels of justice doing what they need to do in this situation. Dude has skated his entire life without being held accountable and I just don’t see the Republican FBI, republican house and republican Senate stopping him. It’s party over country. I see this thing wrapping up without him being charged with anything, and if so, it will be something he can pay his way out of. From there, he will have incredible momentum going into 2020. No democratic candidate has even made themselves stick out from the pack. It’s been 2 years of sitting back and “hoping he gets impeached” from Democratic elected officials. No concrete platform, no easy to digest talking points, no leader. Trump still consumes all the air-time. The only way to win is if all democrats switch over to Republican in the primary and vote for his opposition to knock him out. From there, we vote for the democrat in the fall and win that way.
Like I said, I got it for cheap...