RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
A controversial London-based academic with close ties to Nigel Farage has been detained by the FBI upon arrival in the US and issued a subpoena to testify before Robert Mueller, the special counsel who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

FBI questions Ted Malloch, Trump campaign figure and Farage ally

nikkas can't even get their luggage in America without Mueller on their ass. :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Here's another genius...

Why is this fat fakkit going on television defending a case being tried in a state he ain't even licensed in?

:russ:@ you need to understand the relationship, he did it out of love for the boss...

If Cohen was going to take care of this on his own why would he add a line to the contract SPECIFICALLY for David Dennison aka Donald Trump to sign?

Never mind the fact engaging in such activity without his client knowing is grounds for disbarment in pretty much every state...

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
A controversial London-based academic with close ties to Nigel Farage has been detained by the FBI upon arrival in the US and issued a subpoena to testify before Robert Mueller, the special counsel who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

nikkas can't even get their luggage in America without Mueller on their ass. :mjlol:

nikkas be talking that "no fly zone" shyt, Mueller really got it like that. You wont be "checking in" with Mueller, youll be detained

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Here's another genius...

Why is this fat fakkit going on television defending a case being tried in a state he ain't even licensed in?

:russ:@ you need to understand the relationship, he did it out of love for the boss...

If Cohen was going to take care of this on his own why would he add a line to the contract SPECIFICALLY for David Dennison aka Donald Trump to sign?

Never mind the fact engaging in such activity without his client knowing is grounds for disbarment in pretty much every state...
In their minds, they’d rather Cohen take all the heat and expose his incompetence and stupidity than to have it look like Trump was party to the coverup

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Here's another genius...

These are the people that....60% of this country aspire to be

These are the men they look up to

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It’s so confusing for the sycophants, too, which is funny to me. They are like “we love Roseanne” and then they see the transgender/cross dresser kid and get mad angry. I personally thought the show was pretty good, I grew up on the show, and thought they did a good job. I obviously HATE the pro-Trump shyt, but as long as they don’t OD on that shyt, I can fukk with it for 30 min a week. I have enough entertaining shyt during the week that treats Trump like a complete fukking idiot, cartoon President is my favorite shyt right now, and so accurate, so like I said, I can put up with 30 min a week.
As y’all know, if I am low info on something, I reserve the right to change me mind when more info presents itself, or I research a little more. I say all that to say, I just read that rosanne pushes that Qfukknon shyt pretty hard, so bushes with that alt right fukking c*nt. I will not be tuning in again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This is fukking amazing

6lbtzQv.gif

jYrMek4.gif

American once touted as possible ambassador to EU tells of being detained at Boston airport and subpoenaed by Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia inquiry
Stephanie KirchgaessnerFri 30 Mar 2018 05.36 BST
American once touted as possible ambassador to EU :ohhh: tells of being detained at Boston airport and subpoenaed by Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia inquiry

Ted Malloch, an American touted last year as a possible candidate to serve as US ambassador to the EU, said he was interrogated by the FBI at Boston’s Logan airport on Wednesday following a flight from London and questioned about his involvement in the Trump campaign.

In a statement sent to the Guardian, Malloch, who described himself as a policy wonk and defender of Trump, said the FBI also asked him about his relationship with Roger Stone, the Republican strategist, and whether he had ever visited the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where the Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has resided for nearly six years.

In a detailed statement about the experience, which he described as bewildering and intimidating at times, Malloch said the federal agents who stopped him and separated him from his wife “seemed to know everything about me” and warned him that lying to the FBI was a felony. In the statement Malloch denied having any Russia contacts.:muellercmonson:

Malloch said he had agreed with the special counsel’s office that he would appear before Mueller’s grand jury in Washington DC on 13 April.

Malloch became a source of controversy in 2016 when he was floated in media reports as a possible US ambassador to the EU, following an aggressive campaign in which, according to several reports at the time, he promoted himself as a strong candidate. European officials, alarmed by the possible pick and his lack of diplomatic credentials, openly criticised Malloch, particularly after he compared the EU to the Soviet Union.

Malloch’s campaign for the diplomatic post came to an end after a report in the Financial Times detailed several apparently misleading claims made in Malloch’s autobiography, including that he was a fellow at Wolfson and Pembroke colleges at Oxford, that he had once been called a “genius” by Margaret Thatcher, and that he was the “first” to coin the phrase “thought leadership”.

Mueller’s probe into whether or not the Trump campaign received assistance from Russia during the 2016 election campaign is examining various issues, including Donald Trump’s business empire and its possible ties to Russia.

The special counsel is also examining the 2016 release by Wikileaks of damaging emails that were stolen – allegedly by Russian hackers – from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Roger Stone, a strong champion of Trump, appeared to have some advance warning that Wikileaks had the emails before they were published, according to tweets he sent at the time.

Stone, who has known Trump since the late 1980s, acknowledged having communications with Assange through an intermediary. He later claimed the middleman was a journalist named Randy Credico, but Credico vigorously denied the allegation.

Malloch is ideologically close to Farage, the former Ukip leader who is also close to Trump and his former White House strategist Steve Bannon. Malloch has appeared on Farage’s radio show and the pair have been seen together in Brussels.

News of Malloch’s detention by the FBI and subpoena was first reported by the far-right conspiracy theory website InfoWars after the controversial contributor Jerome Corsi said an alarmed Malloch had called him during the FBI interview.:whatyoumean:

Malloch said in a statement on Thursday – after he was released – that his role on the Trump campaign was informal and unpaid, that he had only met with Stone on three occasions and never alone, and that he knew nothing about Wikileaks and had never visited the Ecuadorian embassy.

He said the agents confiscated his mobile phone and told him it would be taken to Washington DC for a “full assessment”.:Muellerlmao:

“I was unfazed and very dubious about why they thought I knew anything,” he said. He also suggested in the statement that prosecutors could have read a not yet published book that alleged a conspiracy was underway to undermine Trump’s presidency, a book he said clearly troubled the “deep state”.

“I did … find it objectionable to treat me the way they had, as I was entering my home country, where I am a citizen,” Malloch said. “They did not need to use such tactics or intimidation. I was a US patriot and would do anything and everything to assist the government and I had no information that I believed was relevant.”

:FBIMuellerLaugh:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple