RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Look. Paul Manfort, Rick Gates....crooks. They were crooks! I think Carter Page colluded with the Russians" :dead:

"Do you know the way I've been treated by Donald Trump? I mean, I hate the guy." :laff::laff:

We really gotta stop and rewatch this gold. Former aide to the President of the United States. This will never happen again. :Russmartilaw:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a condition of Papadopolous's plea deal, he is barred from communicating with anyone from the Trump campaign. Nunberg went on TV and divulged a lot of Mueller's questions to Trump's benefit in the guise of conducting a TV "interview." This is insanity
I’m saying though. I have no doubt the interview was planned out. Whether as a distraction or to give stone and them a tip off.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m saying though. I have no doubt the interview was planned out. Whether as a distraction or to give stone and them a tip off.
Exactly. Plus the Feds have already interviewed many of them already including Hicks. Does anyone think she told the truth? Mueller has the emails and texts. The NSA/FBI mass surveillance is no joke. So all these people prob lied and Mueller has proof.

Nunberg is loyal to Stone, not Trump. He may be trying to help his mentor but he isn't trying to help Trump, who he knows to be disloyal.