RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah I was gonna say...seems like Bannon was cool with everything before the FBI/IC came sniffing around. I feel like he jumped ship just around the time things started to get too hot

Now hes on the outside pointing fingers :mjgrin:

One thing is for sure tho....he really dislikes OG Kush :mjlol:

Basically told Trump “ you know what it is homie you on your own” :mjlol:

And you know seeing them Jews go down is giving Bannon a wet dream :mjlol:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The Guardian bringing the heat...

Was this the reason for dotard’s tweet rage yesterday? :ohhh:

:whew:

Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shyt, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon went on, Wolffe writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon added: “You never see it, you never know it, because you don’t need to … But that’s the brain trust that they had.”

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fukking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shyt. The Kushner shyt is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

:mjgrin:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i think bannon aim is to have kushner take the fall for trump or fukk them all and set himself up for a run in 2020. after all in his mind he got trump elected so why not get himself elected on the same wave

This is probably the biggest goal to go public with anti-Kushner sentiments and pin everything on him. He still talks with Trump but I don't really see him running for President.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is probably the biggest goal to go public with anti-Kushner sentiments and pin everything on him. He still talks with Trump but I don't really see him running for President.

Either way, whatever the motive, a former White House chief strategist has effectively admitted that three of Trump’s closest advisors are crooked and treasonous...

No walking that shyt back..:russ: You are either saying Dotard is too stupid to know these men are crooks or he is in on the con... remember he has the best brain...

Notice he hasn’t touched on Pence... and knowing Bannon’s Mercer alliance, it may be a turning of the screw to get Pence in the oval.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What's Bannon play here? Isn't his goal is to ultimately tear everything down? So him putting this out there helps no?
It makes him look like the smartest guy in the room during the entire campaign and beyond.

And knowing that Trump always does the opposite of what his advisors tell him, because he doesn't like being told what to do, Bannon will position himself as a man who should be listened to, as a person who had ideas that were not heard and not utilized by Trump, the man who was elected to "Make American Great Again" and has failed to do so.

Bannon is attempting to give himself a reset. It will work with the poor working class whites who don't realize that he is using their stupidity (racism, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia) against them in order to secure their vote, and further fukk them in the ass.