RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Guardian bringing the heat...

Was this the reason for dotard’s tweet rage yesterday? :ohhh:

Trump is not spared. Wolff writes that Thomas Barrack Jr, a billionaire who is one of the president’s oldest associates, allegedly told a friend: “He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”

:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shyt. The Kushner shyt is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Scorning apparent White House insouciance, Bannon reaches for a hurricane metaphor: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

:whew: Even Bannon thinks you’re a goner Breh

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
No honor amongst thieves :mjgrin:
Yeah I was gonna say...seems like Bannon was cool with everything before the FBI/IC came sniffing around. I feel like he jumped ship just around the time things started to get too hot

Now hes on the outside pointing fingers :mjgrin:

One thing is for sure tho....he really dislikes OG Kush :mjlol: