RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
fukk it

we all gonna die

we

are

fukked

JWLRnTe.gif

:dead:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Shyt like this just still makes it unbelievable that this guy is actually, really the president, and half the country is fine with it. Man I just don't know what the fukk is wrong with people. :mindblown:

I mean this guy...the president...is literally on Twitter taunting an unstable madman with nukes talking about "Haha my nukes are better than yours". And to add to that making light of the fact that human beings in another country are starving.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Shyt like this just still makes it unbelievable that this guy is actually, really the president, and half the country is fine with it. Man I just don't know what the fukk is wrong with people. :mindblown:

I mean this guy...the president...is literally on Twitter taunting an unstable madman with nukes talking about "Haha my nukes are better than yours". And to add to that making light of the fact that human beings in another country are starving.
It just drives me absolutely insane that twitter wont do shyt about it either. They'll suspend accounts over complete bullshyt, but they let this motherfukking a$$hole threaten an entire country with nuclear annihilation and get away with it because it's "newsworthy".

This shyt can't keep going like this :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It just drives me absolutely insane that twitter wont do shyt about it either. They'll suspend accounts over complete bullshyt, but they let this motherfukking a$$hole threaten an entire country with nuclear annihilation and get away with it because it's "newsworthy".

This shyt can't keep going like this :snoop:

That's pretty bad but the crazy thing is that half the country sees nothing wrong with this behavior or are at least willing to rationalize it. Imagine Obama tweeting that...there would have been riots. But Trump's approval probably won't budge.

No offense to white folks not on that tip, I'm not talking about you, but a lot of white America is on some other shyt in 2018 and it's frankly terrifying what they're willing to tolerate. :why:

Last edited: