RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"you know my place...i mean my kids place..the hotel they own...i mean i was the visionary obviously but you know...i hear the dinner is beautiful..very highly rated...i was told that it was so good Yelp added an extra star just for our reviews.....next time you just let me know and i'll make sure they take good care of you"

"thank you mr. president, that's very kind of you but i'm sure you can imagine the position i'm in"

"never hurts to try right? heh heh...ahem"

"Get the fuk out of my sight"

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah, Trump gotten way too bold lately. Put his ass back in check.
Its because for whatever reason they feel like they can weather this and beat it. There is a reason for this and its not just Baghdad Cobb gassing them up. I wonder if they've been having meetings or sending messages to coordinate their collective defense. If they are continuing to be as sloppy and incompetent as they have been, there is probably SIGINT on those meetings or messages as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dl6qbKY.gif

Another Russian Real-Estate-cum-Pop-Star-Manager knew about Russia's dirt on Hillary

How many people knew this Hillary dirt?

Roman Beniaminov, a Low-Profile Real Estate Exec Turned Pop Star Manager, Knew About Russia’s ‘Dirt’ on Hillary
Investigators now may have another person to talk to about that infamous Trump Tower meeting.
171120-Woodruff-trump-tower-hero__wdeo0x

Days before the infamous Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, a low-profile real estate figure with ties to powerful Russians alerted a meeting participant that the topic of “dirt” on Hillary Clinton could come up, The Daily Beast has learned.

That figure, Roman Beniaminov, didn’t attend the meeting himself. But he had close ties to several figures in and around it, including Emin Agalarov, the Azeri-Russian pop star who helped set up that Trump Tower confab and whose father is an ally of Vladimir Putin.

Ike Kaveladze was one of the participants in the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Donald Trump Jr., and Kremlin-connected attorney Natalia Vesilnitskaya. Kaveladze told Congressional investigators that when he was first invited to participate, he was under the impression that he would just be there as a translator and that the meeting would involve discussion of Magnitsky Act sanctions.

Scott Balber, Kaveladze’s attorney, told The Daily Beast that before Kaveladze headed from Los Angeles to New York for the meeting, he saw an email noting that Kushner, Manafort, and Trump Jr. would all be involved. He thought it would be odd for them to attend the meeting, so he called Beniaminov before heading to New York. Both Beniaminov and Kaveladze have worked with the Agalarov’s real estate development company, the Crocus Group.

Balber said that Beniaminov told Kaveladze that he heard Rob Goldstone— Emin Agalarov’s music manager— discuss “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. It’s never become completely clear what kind of “dirt” the Russians were talking about.

According to Balber, Beniaminov was the only person to give Kaveladze any information about the meeting’s purpose.

“That was the only data point Ike had, which was inconsistent with everything else he had heard, which was that the meeting was about the Magnitsky Act,” Balber said.

In all of the discussion about the infamous Trump Tower meeting, Beniaminov’s name has rarely, if ever, come up. So his alleged role in informing Kaveladze about the plans suggests he may be yet another important player who could have relevant information for the various, ongoing investigations.

Beniaminov could not be reached for comment.

Beniaminov went to Tenafly High School in Bergen County, New Jersey with Emin Agalarov, according to NorthJersey.com. Emin posted a picture of the two together in high school on Facebook last December.

In the years since then, he was Emin’s close associate. He worked with Emin to promote his music, as he detailed in numerous tweets. And this past May, Emin thanked him on Instagram for helping arrange a concert at the Lincoln Center.

Beniaminov’s Facebook page is private, but The Daily Beast reviewed screenshots from this summer where he said he used to be Emin’s general manager. The same screenshot showed he listed the Crocus Group as his most recent employer. Aras Agalarov –– Emin’s billionaire father –– helms the company.

Balber said it appears Beniaminov is still working with Emin to promote his music career, and that he was doing so at the time of the Trump Tower meeting.

Trump’s connections to the Agalarovs and to Crocus Group are well-documented. When Trump held the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013, it was hosted at the Crocus City Hall, which Aras Agalarov owns.

Olivia Culpo, who was Miss Universe in 2012, appeared with Aras and Emin Agalarov –– as well as Donald Trump –– at the 2013 Miss USA pageant in Las Vegas, as a Getty photo documents. She also attended the U.S. premiere of one of Emin’s pop songs, along with Trump.

Culpo’s representative did not respond to a request for comment.

The Agalarovs have made no secret of their fondness for Trump. In an interview on the Crocus Group website, published November 13, 2013, Aras Agalarov said he was considering going into business with the future U.S. president.

“We discussed our joint projects right before our interview,” he said. “We have just shared our views on such projects and he said they were quite interesting.”

“We will complete one project and then go down to the next one,” Emin added. “We may theoretically consider a possibility of building a Trump Tower as one of our sky-scrapers.”

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
@Arianne Martell and I ain't even mean that in a way to try and shyt on you. But you gotta report posts if you feel something is wrong.

I just saw @biscuitsnbangers post which received like a dozen daps. If @FAH1223 and I had received 12 reports we would've been in here last week editing and deleting shyt, but nobody is escalating their grievances properly.

No problem I was unaware of the procedure and will follow accordingly thanks!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
JzmvMyS.gif

NIUImVb.gif

CARTER PAGE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

HE MET WITH HUNGARIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ALIGNED WITH PUTIN!!!!

Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with Hungarian officials in Budapest

Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with Hungarian officials in Budapest

carter-page-policy-advisor-ap-thg-171120_12x5_992.jpg
J. Scott Applewhite/AP
Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, speaks with reporters Nov. 2, 2017 on Capitol Hill in Washington.

The travels by onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page to meet with senior officials in Hungary during the 2016 Presidential election are being closely examined by congressional investigators, given the increasingly close ties between Hungary and Russia and the role of the country as a central hub for Russian intelligence activity. The Hungarian prime minister was the first foreign leader to endorse Donald Trump’s candidacy.

Though characterized as a low-level volunteer, Page held high-level foreign policy meetings with Hungarian officials ahead of the 2016 presidential election, ABC News has learned.

The meetings included a 45-minute session in September 2016 with Jeno Megyesy, a close advisor to the Hungarian prime minister who focuses on relations with the United States, at his office in Budapest, where Page presented himself as a member of then-candidate Donald Trump’s foreign policy team.

Megyesy confirmed to ABC News in an interview Friday that he met with Page at the request of Reka Szemerkenyi, the Hungarian ambassador to the U.S. Megyesy said he did most of the talking at the meeting because Page did not appear to be well-versed on the issues facing the region.

“I had the impression he didn’t deal with these issues on a regular basis,” Megyesy said.

Page’s visit to Budapest drew notice from members of the House Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. Hungary’s prime minister, who was the first world leader to endorse then-candidate Trump, has become increasingly aligned with Russian President Vladamir Putin, and Budapest is considered by experts to be a central hub for Russian intelligence activity.

When questioned by Rep. Adam Schiff of California, the ranking Democrat on the committee, during a hearing in early November, however, Page had only hazy memories of the trip. He said that he remembered seeing a Hungarian official, but he could not recall who it was.

“You don’t remember the names of anyone you met with or what their positions were in the Hungarian government?” Schiff asked, according to transcripts of the closed-door session.

“Not right now,” Page replied. “I can’t recall.”

Page told the members he could only barely remember the visit, saying “the detailed specifics of that are a distant memory,” but Schiff was incredulous.

“You went all the way to Budapest and you can’t remember who you met with and what you hoped to accomplish?” he asked.

According to Megyesy, he spoke to Page in his office in the ornate parliament building, a sprawling landmark built along the banks of the Danube River that draws legions of tourists. Their conversation covered a range of topics, Megyesy said, including the recent strain in relations between the U.S. and Hungary.

“I walked him through the politics and the issues with respect to Hungary,” Megyesy said.

Page held another meeting in Budapest, this one with Szemerkenyi, the ambassador, who was also in the city at the time, for coffee at a Budapest hotel, according to one person familiar with the meeting. Page had initially met Szemerkenyi at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. The two met a third time in October at an embassy function in Washington, she said.

“When Mr. Page went to Budapest, I was on a scheduled visit back home and met with him for courtesy meetings,” Szemerkenyi told ABC News in a written statement. “Our conversations were friendly, discussing only general foreign policy issues.”

The infamous “dossier,” a 35-page document detailing unverified intelligence gathered by a former British spy hired to dig up damaging information on then-candidate Trump, contains allegations that Page held secret meetings with Russian officials during a visit to Moscow in July. Page has flatly denied the dossier’s assertion and frequently derides the document as the “dodgy dossier.”

Megyesy said no outsiders attended his meeting with Page, but when Schiff asked Page directly if he met with any Russians during his visit to Hungary, his answer was a bit more vague.

“There may have been one Russian person passing through there,” Page responded. “But I have no recollection because it was totally immaterial and nothing serious was discussed.”

emHw3tc.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its because for whatever reason they feel like they can weather this and beat it. There is a reason for this and its not just Baghdad Cobb gassing them up. I wonder if they've been having meetings or sending messages to coordinate their collective defense. If they are continuing to be as sloppy and incompetent as they have been, there is probably SIGINT on those meetings or messages as well.
This is why government experience matters.

They literally dont know, what they don't know.