RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where in the fuk is Felix Sater???

Honestly I think this guy could easily drown trump.
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't trust him. I stopped following him because he retweeted ben Shapiro so much and I had no interest in reading anything shapiro had to write
I understand the need to be impartial, but he's on too much of that "both side" bullshyt.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

He's on The Lead right now and is possibly definitely an idiot..

Big update Most people seem to be of the same opinion that Carter Page tacitly admitted he has already met with, and possibly provided evidence for, the Mueller investigation.

Natasha Bertrand:

(cut to 10:40 for the Mueller slip up and yall can make your own minds up)

Edits:

1. "More conversations I had will com...will leak" a direct quote

2. "I am the most damaging thing to the campaign"

3. Stop trying to make "dodgey dossier" happen Carter. It's never going to happen.

4. He told Sessions about Russia trip after dinner.

5. Carter Page just accused the United States Federal Government of using cut outs?? to smear him?? Something about Radio Free Europe? I don't speak crazy.

6. Commerical Break: When we return "Why isn't Page turning over any documents to the Commitee" Stay tuned.

7. Welcome back: Why didn't you hand over documents? "Because CNN would report about it. "

8. Now claiming his FISA warrent is unethical..which is just....jesus...

9. I think Carter Page is unwell

10. Carter Page just confirmed he met with the Mueller probe. "I will say that the Mueller investigation is much better about leaks with my info" "so you met with Mueller?" "I have no comment"

11. Ends with him saying something about Crowd Strike/DNC/Dossier.

12. "Thanks for coming in and answering my questions...as it were"... love the subtle Tapper shade at the end.