RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Seriously, if Trump doesn't go to prison, this will be really bad for America. If he goes to prison, it gives flawless victory to Russia. A Russian agent that's head of the Constitution ? Wow.

America fukked up

I'll feel better when/if some of this shyt directly implicates Trump. If Trump is going down it's gonna be off of obstruction charges, not his Russia ties

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I'll feel better when/if some of this shyt directly implicates Trump. If Trump is going down it's gonna be off of obstruction charges, not his Russia ties
He's been dealing with Russian's for a long time so he doesn't have to do these weird meetings his cronies have, still he's been indirectly saying stupid shyt like telling Russian's to get Hillary's e-mails or invoking rigged elections constantly. Never mind his constant caping for Russia and Putin.

Also Russian's seem to love his hotels. So they could easily have secret meetings.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This investigation has become bigger than the POTUS. Trump might single-handedly be responsible for the dismantling of Eastern European organized crime in the US out of sheer dumb luck. His dealings are going to burn a lot of oligarchs when the asset freezing and seizures happen. :picard:

In a lot of ways I'm past thinking impeachment.

I know. I know. It sounds crazy. How can you be thinking beyond something that: a) hasn't take place yet and b) is in the hands of the partisan republican house and senate.

Pretty simple in my opinion. If done right, this investigation will completely dismantle the Trump enterprise. Every account of his frozen. Every asset taken by the government. If done right, this investigation should result in the imprisonment of damn near the entire Russian population of the US. I mean, I want to see everything from mob bosses arrested in broad daylight, to gunfights, to a complete travel ban on immigration from eastern europe (:ohlawd: taste of your own medicine)

If done right, this should result in the neutering of the Trump family name.

This investigation should be a complete clean house of the US.

I just wanna be able to walk down the street and hit republicans with a, ":birdman:Shut the fukk up traitor. Matter of fact, see something say something. Bout to call DHS and the FBI on you:camby:".

I just want the mere utterance of the words, "I voted for Trump" to result in pin dropping silence and public ridicule.

Bro I'm going to be the most childish and disgusting version of myself once these charges drop...omg :noah:...I'm calling the cops on so many white people

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I know. I know. It sounds crazy. How can you be thinking beyond something that: a) hasn't take place yet and b) is in the hands of the partisan republican house and senate.

Pretty simple in my opinion. If done right, this investigation will completely dismantle the Trump enterprise. Every account of his frozen. Every asset taken by the government. If done right, this investigation should result in the imprisonment of damn near the entire Russian population of the US. I mean, I want to see everything from mob bosses arrested in broad daylight, to gunfights, to a complete travel ban on immigration from eastern europe (:ohlawd: taste of your own medicine)

I just wanna be able to walk down the street and hit republicans with a, ":birdman:Shut the fukk up traitor. Matter of fact, see something say something. Bout to call DHS and the FBI on you:camby:".

I just want the mere utterance of the words, "I voted for Trump" to result in pin dropping silence and public ridicule.

Bro I'm going to be the most childish and disgusting version of myself once these charges drop...omg :noah:...I'm calling the cops on so many white people
I won't lie. I thought John Schindler was bugging when he said Trump would die in prison, but this looks very likely. The Trump brand could be in a fire sale in a bit

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

:whew::ahh::ooh::ohlawd:

damn i needed to rep this post so bad

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The :mjgrin: I'm gonna drop on my mother once the charges hit and I'm proven right is gonna be the most :banderas: moment maybe ever for me. I told the family all year long exactly what was wrong with that party and with that candidate. I laid out every parallel between them and every authoritarian/autocratic/fascist administration in Europe and South America through the last 100 years and I got dismissed because I went to college to major in history specifically and most of the family didn't attend at all so apparently I'm the one out of touch with what the country needs and am just overreacting to a party and candidate openly condemning the people and the institutions that hold a democracy together while getting backed by the AB :heh:. I might never shut up once the charges come.