RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm still thoroughly unconvinced that any of this will actually hurt Trump himself in any significant way.

Legally they'll probably just make Kushner or Flynn the fall guy. Politically, the GOP or their base could give a fukk whether Trump colluded with Russia and/or obstructed justice.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still thoroughly unconvinced that any of this will actually hurt Trump himself in any significant way.

Legally they'll probably just make Kushner or Flynn the fall guy. Politically, the GOP or their base could give a fukk whether Trump colluded with Russia and/or obstructed justice.

Flynn is already cooperating and there is a 0% chance Kushner will take the fall for Cheeto. Anyone that is convicted will be going to federal prison. Can you imagine Kush willingly going to federal prison?

I think there's a greater chance of a mass pardon.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Actually, regarding the "tapes" issue, this is the best possible thing he could have done to get out of the situation.

If he actually had tapes, he would have to give them up tomorrow since they were subpoena'd. If he had no tapes but affirmed instead that he did, he could be impeached easily for obstruction when they wouldn't appear.

If there really are no tapes and he says there are no tapes, all he has to do is show proof that they never existed and weren't destroyed if they did. That's a really hard negative for investigators to prove unless there's a smoking gun, so he'll slide by on this one.

However, this will deepen his credibility issues and cause the press and investigators to come after him more aggressively.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Flynn is already cooperating and there is a 0% chance Kushner will take the fall for Cheeto. Anyone that is convicted will be going to federal prison. Can you imagine Kush willingly going to federal prison?

I think there's a greater chance of a mass pardon.
FYI, Kushner's dad went to prison over similar types of shyt.

It'd be hilarious if the son does too

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Actually, regarding the "tapes" issue, this is the best possible thing he could have done to get out of the situation.

If he actually had tapes, he would have to give them up tomorrow since they were subpoena'd. If he had no tapes but affirmed instead that he did, he could be impeached easily for obstruction when they wouldn't appear.

If there really are no tapes and he says there are no tapes, all he has to do is show proof that they never existed and weren't destroyed if they did. That's a really hard negative for investigators to prove unless there's a smoking gun, so he'll slide by on this one.

However, this will deepen his credibility issues and cause the press and investigators to come after him more aggressively.
For the love of god, let there be a single recording Trump forget to erase :wow:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

Translation: These guys are losers politically and empower him due to the image people have of the two and their incompetence when it comes to running elections. Getting rid of them would in his mind weaken his position and make it more difficult for him to win. A rather strange admission to make publically.

:jbhmm:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Carrier moving Trump jobs to Mexico

Kansas farmers got some jobs open. :troll:

Refresher on the deal: Trump agreed to give Carrier, a unit of United Technologies, up to $7 million if it continued to employ at least 1,069 people at the facility for 10 years, rather than moving it abroad in search of cheaper labor, as originally planned. Carrier also vowed to invest $16 million into the plant. But just a month after the deal was made, CEO Greg Hayes said the $16 million would be invested in automation.

:whoo:

:dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My class had to meet for residency last weekend and like I told those fools, there will be no impeachment anytime soon. He's more likely to get smoked than impeached. If neither happen, he'll serve out his entire term unscathed. :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My class had to meet for residency last weekend and like I told those fools, there will be no impeachment anytime soon. He's more likely to get smoked than impeached. If neither happen, he'll serve out his entire term unscathed. :russ:
Nobody would go thru what he has if he wasn't hiding some shyt. U basically just need Mueller to lay out how exactly has he been getting loans and that would at least damage him politically. I still prefer Trump over Pence. Just bloody his orange azz up for the 2018 midterms. If the Democrats gain control of the house or Senate, I honestly think he'll resign. Dems will have no problem bringin in the dude that wrote the Dossier and embarrassing Cheeto on national tv.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody would go thru what he has if he wasn't hiding some shyt. U basically just need Mueller to lay out how exactly has he been getting loans and that would at least damage him politically. I still prefer Trump over Pence. Just bloody his orange azz up for the 2018 midterms. If the Democrats gain control of the house or Senate, I honestly think he'll resign. Dems will have no problem bringin in the dude that wrote the Dossier and embarrassing Cheeto on national tv.
Pay attention to Schiff. He has a way of speaking where he leaks more and more info about what truly happened.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif

WATCH THIS SPACE!

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

Last edited: