Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I once had a dream about having a miscarriage which was weird since I wasn't pregnant nor planning to be but goggled it and apparently it represents a project that is left unfinished and feeling remorse. There was indeed such a project so it made sense.

Try googling it

Also your personality might be TJ I think they tend to have a bleak outlook. I'm FP so will probably have my organs harvested by a friendly stranger I invite in for tea.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm FP so will probably have my organs harvested by a friendly stranger I invite in for tea.
oh my god :deadmanny:

i had a dream about where i had baby, and some snatched her out of my arms i woke up in a panic and have had baby fever ever since. it was like 6 years ago. Is you anxiety about the thought of being married or pregnant or the fact that you are not?

i thought the title was " wet dreams and anxiety" i saw you were the threadstarter and did a double take

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
i had a dream about where i had baby, and some snatched her out of my arms i woke up in a panic and have had baby fever ever since. it was like 6 years ago. Is you anxiety about the thought of being married or pregnant or the fact that you are not?
That's the thing. These dreams are coming out of nowhere since I'm not interested in marriage or kids at this stage of my life so I'm like :mindblown:
i thought the title was " wet dreams and anxiety" i saw you were the threadstarter and did a double take
:dead:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I had a dream about being pregnant and having a girl, but had nothing prepared for the baby because I didn't know. I was trying to push the baby in a dolly pram.... Baby looked "special" too.

:mjcry:

A year later I had a daughter, but she came out fine.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've noticed OP has been posting less and less since Bcrus got bagged

:patrice: