4 black kids missing from the same location in a week??

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
DQcsTHrUIAQ2DXK.jpg

what the hell is going on?:gucci:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
lol i been around enfiled late at night and theirs a section of that area that is spooky as fuk

alot of young kids that go missing turn into drug mules forced and unforced or go out to country to lock down a bando and never tell anybody, i dont wanna stereotype but they look like baybay kids just trying to eat in this col world and Enfield looks like a shytty area from when i was there :yeshrug:

look after ya kids brehs
have kids brehs
buss nuts brehs
dont use condoms brehs

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
lol i been around enfiled late at night and theirs a section of that area that is spooky as fuk

alot of young kids that go missing turn into drug mules forced and unforced or go out to country to lock down a bando and never tell anybody, i dont wanna stereotype but they look like baybay kids just trying to eat in this col world and Enfield looks like a shytty area from when i was there :yeshrug:

look after ya kids brehs
have kids brehs
buss nuts brehs
dont use condoms brehs
you lookin like a suspect breh :ufdup:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a heavy african populated area, they could be killed for witchcraft reasons or their body parts for transplants:francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Thats a heavy african populated area, they could be killed for witchcraft reasons or their body parts for transplants:francis:
Is this a actual thing? You telling me african immgrants are chopping nikkas up for witchcraft in the Uk?