[4/7/23] AEW Rampage/Battle of the Belts: Darby Allin, Phat Ass Anna Jay, The Acclaimed, OC, Lucha Bros, Jade, Powerhouse in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

She must have been on one of those Exhibit 0 contracts, it's basically a mix part-time, per appearance, and NBA-style restricted free agency. What I've read is that it pays much better than what they can get anywhere else in America other than WWE but doesn't pay as much as a full-timer. Basically, if you see someone wrestling a lot for AEW and they aren't on the AEW official roster page, they are on an Exhibit 0 contract.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She must have been on one of them Exhibit 0 contracts, it's basically a mix part time, per appearance, and NBA-style restricted free agency. What I've read is that it pays much better than what they can get anywhere else in America other than WWE but doesn't pay as much as a full-timer
Yeah a lot of those elevation/dark guys are on these types of contracts. Looks like thats what they are trying to do with WIlie Mack

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah a lot of those elevation/dark guys are on these types of contracts. Looks like thats what they are trying to do with WIlie Mack
I assume Billie Starkz that is going to be on Battle of the Belts tonight is on one of those because she has done a bunch of Dark matches and has done some ROH now too. Pretty good deal for someone who hasn't even finished HS yet.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
XeZLw8c.gif

cE1FIEs.gif