Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that "practicing" marriage without it being official is stupid but I think people just don't want to put in the work it takes once you get that official title.

It's like trying to turn a hobby into a business. It's fun when you're able to just make shyt on your own time, but you not only have to make shyt, but meet deadlines, determine pricing, generate invoices and shyt like that it's makes the hobby way more time consuming and just easier to do it in your spare time. That's how people treat relationships. They want it to be a hobby, something they enjoy and like doing but don't HAVE to do.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life long commitment scares most people. They'd rather do married people stuff until its not enjoyable as it once was so they can move on to the next enjoyable situationship.
I'm really looking forward to it, but I wish I could know when all the pieces will fall together. Like at what age so I can decide what I need to do. I don't want to be 80 and getting married for the first time :heh: or miss out on the child birthing window

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really looking forward to it, but I wish I could know when all the pieces will fall together. Like at what age so I can decide what I need to do. I don't want to be 80 and getting married for the first time :heh: or miss out on the child birthing window

I hear that, I feel the same I have no doubt it will happen but hopefully its not before I'm actually :old: at the same time if it does at least we know that the person we settle down with we are 100 percent confident in. Otherwise I'm sure we both could have been married or in a relationships by this point.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
marriage aint a problem the problem is the people in it. a chick now will fukk you over and waste a good 5 or more years of your life, take your kids, get alimony, child support, the house and more. people use it to eat now

:yeshrug::yeshrug:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I agree that "practicing" marriage without it being official is stupid but I think people just don't want to put in the work it takes once you get that official title.

It's like trying to turn a hobby into a business. It's fun when you're able to just make shyt on your own time, but you not only have to make shyt, but meet deadlines, determine pricing, generate invoices and shyt like that it's makes the hobby way more time consuming and just easier to do it in your spare time. That's how people treat relationships. They want it to be a hobby, something they enjoy and like doing but don't HAVE to do.
:ohhh: