'300: Rise Of An Empire' [Official thread]

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Warner Bros Pictures has released the second official trailer for 300: Rise of an Empire, the follow up to 2006's blockbuster. The film stars Sullivan Stapleton, Rodrigo Santoro, 50 Cent, Eva Green, Lena Headey, Jack O'Connell, Shamele Mackie, Scott Burn, David Wenham, Hans Matheson and Andrew Tiernan.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Didn't think Lena Headey would be in it. :ohhh:

Won't be the same without Butler but will keep an open mind. Might surprise us since Snyder has a much, much bigger budget this time around.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This will be watched opening weekend but I'm really not feeling the lead Persian female...I know its just a trailer but she seems to be trying too hard to be intimidating and it's not working...Besides that its completely non-nonsensical to think Xerxes would trust a woman to lead his army...

and what's Curtis role in this movie? The new nikka that gets kicked down the pit?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Won't be the same without Butler but will keep an open mind. Might surprise us since Snyder has a much, much bigger budget this time around.
Snyder isn't directing this one he's just one of the producers.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

remember shes broke and needs th emoney

lol they brought back the fakkit xerxes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i dont like he lead greek guy
why couldnt they just get the actor who played spartacus or the actor who played gannicus :obama:

dude doesnt look like hes putting sword to purpose