30 yrs later "Doggystyle" is still the GOAT produced album in hip/hop history

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Doggystyle is good, however I can't put it over my 3 favorites, Pimp and N.O. Joe were beast on production, One Day, Diamonds & Wood, Stoned Junkee, It's Supposed To Bubble, and the outro on Ridin' Dirty is one of the most laid back funk laced tracks. Dogg Food is literally my #1 goto from Deathrow, from them razor sharp lyrics to production:

UGK_-_Super_Tight.jpeg

UGK_Ridin%27_Dirty_1996.jpg

DoggPoundDoggFood.jpg

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Honerable mention goes to Big Tymers Vol.2 Green CD. Mannie Fresh killed that.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Dogg Food, itā€™s a lot of albums you can throw in the conversation but when you listen to Dogg Food and truly pay attention that shyt is a muthafukin movie, I still fell like Dre be like ā€œyall thinking Iā€™m trying to remake Chronicā€¦.naw fools Iā€™m trying to make that Dogg Foodā€

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Dogg Food, itā€™s a lot of albums you can throw in the conversation but when you listen to Dogg Food and truly pay attention that shyt is a muthafukin movie, I still fell like Dre be like ā€œyall thinking Iā€™m trying to remake Chronicā€¦.naw fools Iā€™m trying to make that Dogg Foodā€
My favorite ā€œlike Iā€™m in a movieā€ album is The Diary by Face. Itā€™s like a story of growth and revenge wrapped in one.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz4Life is better. The lyrics and subject matter took away from Dreā€™s best work.