30-Day Abs Challenge

morris

Superstar
Daps
30-day-abs-challenge.jpg

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Thats way too many workouts on abs in a week. If u lift regularly and eat clean u only need to do ab exercises like 2 or 3 times max a week. Lots of Rest is much needed and i dont see it with that schedule

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Thats way too many workouts on abs in a week. If u lift regularly and eat clean u only need to do ab exercises like 2 or 3 times max a week. Lots of Rest is much needed and i dont see it with that schedule
That's the thing that gets me about fitness advice... Ripped dude at my gym told me the abs as a muscle group don't need nearly as much rest as others and a well conditioned athlete should be able to hit them 6 times a week with out detriment.
Who do I believe? :francis:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
That's the thing that gets me about fitness advice... Ripped dude at my gym told me the abs as a muscle group don't need nearly as much rest as others and a well conditioned athlete should be able to hit them 6 times a week with out detriment.
Who do I believe? :francis:

I listen to my body. Last time i did ab exercises every other day my shyt was hurting a for a couple of days. Thats when i did my research and saw that most exercises involves your abs and you shouldnt really isolate them in workouts more then twice a week. I took that advice and it worked for me.