30 Coins (HBO Series-1/4/21) Spanish Constantine

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
That opening was great.

Got about 30 mins in..

Was good, but wasnt invested enuff to continue with the subtitles.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Watching now it’s pretty good

I like how they don’t really waste time with drama and dialogue they just jump from plot point to plot point

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this show. It really satisfies me on the fukkery and gore. When shawty gave birth to that lil monster i was crying

:russ:

Interesting finale too. I hope it gets renewed for season 3 so we dont get left on a big cliffhanger

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This show is so dumb but so fukking fun :blessed:

Elena being a complete c*nt to dumb ass Paco, when he got her out of the pool she didn't even bother to try and rescue him just left him there, and when he was attacking her she almost clawed his eyes out until the dead priest intervened:mjlol:...she still a baddie thou :noah:

Also how the fukk are they planning to repopulate the planet with a bunch of middle age people? :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I watched both seasons. I liked them a lot (the cgi could be better though). They got Paul Giamatti for season 2 (he must be in a bad slump :dead:)

The vet is fukking hot as hell, and she does a nude scene. She's gotta be one of the prettiest actresses I've seen in a while. And her t*ts were magnificent :noah: