3 week vacation coming up.... how do I hold my gains brehs

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Going to Europe for 3 weeks.... I got some bullshyt door chin up handles, but I wanna retain my mass too

First stop is in London so I can get some protein there no problem. So those chin-ups will cover back + biceps. Chest/tris I'm thinking of putting wifey on my back and banging out sets of 10 every other day. Then for legs I'm gonna put her on my back and do squats. Any ideas for shoulders? Pike press?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to Europe for 3 weeks.... I got some bullshyt door chin up handles, but I wanna retain my mass too

First stop is in London so I can get some protein there no problem. So those chin-ups will cover back + biceps. Chest/tris I'm thinking of putting wifey on my back and banging out sets of 10 every other day. Then for legs I'm gonna put her on my back and do squats. Any ideas for shoulders? Pike press?

You're going to be walking so much it'll offset all the food and drinks. Just do a pushup routine in the morning, maybe. Also, you're going to Europe for three weeks. Enjoy it. Get back on your regime when you get back.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vacation is vacation bruh:yeshrug: Maybe do a quick bodyweight routine and don't go hard on the unhealthy foods/alcohol. If you think you're going to be walking a lot while there I think you'll be fine as far as body composition goes.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
No gyms you can do a week pass at?

I'm sure London has major gyms all over.