Daps
Reppin
Love
:snoop:

AJC said:
3 charged after post rape on Facebook page

The Associated Press

CHICAGO —

Three Chicago teenagers are accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl and posting the attack on Facebook.

Prosecutors say 15-year-old Kenneth Brown, Justin Applewhite and Scandale Fritz, both 16, attacked the girl at Fritz' home on Dec. 15.

According to court records, Fritz took the girl to the basement of his home and assaulted her. Fritz allegedly brought Brown and Applewhite to the basement where they assaulted her as Fritz videotaped the rapes. Fritz was identified because he turned the camera toward his face.

Court documents indicate the video was first posted on Brown's Facebook account. It was later posted on Fritz' and Applewhite's Facebook pages.

The three were ordered held Friday in lieu $900,000 bail for aggravated criminal sexual assault. It wasn't immediately known if they have lawyers.

Copyright The Associated Press

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
And they deserve everything the judge throws at them. Its bad enough to rape someone, but then to put the crime on Facebook is just asking for trouble.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Where's the parents?

i bet the daddies are no where around

and the mothers will say the usual " he was a good kid or i didn't have a male figure in his life "

fuking sad state we are in.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One of the unintended positives of social networking is that dumb ass criminals snitch on themselves and they end up off the streets that way

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im from that area i want to see more evidence come out before i go off on nikkas, im not sure but the girl involved might be the same one who threw my nikka reverend gun the cooch and he in his 30's