3 Boston-area colleges top $90,000 per year for tuition

Mega

Superstar
Daps
I've heard that Yale is also over the 90k mark.

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Paying full price at an Ivy League school is like going to McDonalds and ordering food without using the app, or not using coupons when they go grocery shopping. Nobody does that.

The tuition is that, but you don’t pay that much out of pocket.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Female reporter said that these are the costs for international students.

For American students, the top schools have been tuition free for kids from households under a certain threshold for a few years now.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is too much to be paying for education that only trains you to be a good employee and doesn’t major in showing you the secret methods that can be utilized to help you get out of the rat race. Matter of fact unless you get a scholarship or your parents are rich, you should never pay anywhere near that amount. The fuccking audacity of these people.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Female reporter said that these are the costs for international students.

For American students, the top schools have been tuition free for kids from households under a certain threshold for a few years now.

This. If you can get in and your family don't got it like that, you pay very little out of pocket. People don't know this. And yeah, that foreign tax is real (as it should be IMO).

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
college is a complete scam these days. I wouldn't advise it for people UNLESS u can get a scholarship or ur going into a field that u need a degree like nursing and what not.

if u have to go to college, go to the military first and then have the gov't pay for it. or go into a trade, and get PAID to learn a high paying skill. or go the community college route, then transfer to a 4 year college for the last 2 years. specifically a public, in state university.

also, the more the world gets oversaturated with college graduates, the less valuable a degree actually is, all the while, it's costing you more than it ever has in the past.

if I could do it all over again, I would have gone the military route personally.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Georgia had me going to school for free :wow:

The hope scholarship :blessed:

I keep telling my son he better not fukkup getting that hope bread because shyt is expensive as fukk even if in state. And my wife and I aren't broke enough for financial aid like that for him.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Pardon. Forgot this is the coli where no one eats McDonalds. :hubie:
That is too much to be paying for education that only trains you to be a good employee and doesn’t major in showing you the secret methods that can be utilized to help you get out of the rat race. Matter of fact unless you get a scholarship or your parents are rich, you should never pay anywhere near that amount. The fuccking audacity of these people.
You go to Ivy Leagues to get into Consulting, Banking, or Law. You come out making $120k+ at 22 years old and have a name on your resume that can get you interviews wherever you like.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Paying full price at an Ivy League school is like going to McDonalds and ordering food without using the app, or not using coupons when they go grocery shopping. Nobody does that.

The tuition is that, but you don’t pay that much out of pocket.

McDonald’s has an app? And who is eating there enough to need an app? :scusthov:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
McDonald’s has an app? And who is eating there enough to need an app? :scusthov:

Again, this is the coli where reality is bizzaro world.

Biggest historical fast food company in the world, but nobody eats there. Sure.
Headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. May 15, 1940 in San Bernardino, California, U.S. U.S. McDonald's is the world's largest fast food restaurant chain, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries in more than 40,000 outlets as of 2021.