2pac going ****ing crazy at a bootlegger!! Old ****

lil dice

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFsx4kljXYw&feature=related]2Pac pissed off on a New York seller [ HQ ] - YouTube[/ame]

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
nikka would probably kill himself if he knew how many people were bootlegging his shyt today.

Good thing none of us here (especially not me), are bootlegging or have ever bootlegged one of his albums or anything like that. :mjpls:

That would be unacceptable :mjpls:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I got all of his pre-death recorded albums on retail (2pacalypse Now - Makaveli).

Don't own any of his posthumous albums, burnt, bootlegged, or retail outta respect for his death. Just a few random songs here and there.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
nikka would probably kill himself if he knew how many people were bootlegging his shyt today.

Good thing none of us here (especially not me), are bootlegging or have ever bootlegged one of his albums or anything like that. :mjpls:

That would be unacceptable :mjpls:

its a damn shame.... all those bootleggers out there

:shaq:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
i got this clip on DVD somewhere on that Thug Immortal one they put out. Pac was a real ass nikka :laugh:

GOAT :pacspit: fukk who disagree got all his albums retail only thing cd-r is the unreleased tapes I've downloaded over the years.