2k banned me

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
They have a VC glitch..

what you do is make a MyPlayer, then sim until you get an endorsement..

endorsement will be 5k, you load that endorsement 3x =15k per my player

I had 10 myplayers =150k a day

I’ve been doing this shyt for months and Sunday they dropped the ban hammer on my ass

fukked up thing is its THEIR own error for not fixing it :russ:... how tf are you gonna ban someone for some shyt YOU didn’t fix

shyt don’t matter since 2k20 is out in a lil over a month & I’ve stole millions in VC :lolbron:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
my friend got banned last week for something similar

some type of simulation and reload glitch

why would they start banning people at the end of the season?
trying to get people to buy the new shyt ... honestly fukk 2k

and I didnt spend any dough and had to work all season
but you should be able to exploit them if you want

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I got my mic banned on GTA V :snoop:
I use to roast the fukk outta everyone :pacspit: it got to the point where people would leave the lobby due to my trolling and roasting :obama:

Eventually it caught up to me :snoop:
Not being able to use the mic is like a some black mirror shyt

McPiff

#goat
Daps
They have a VC glitch..

what you do is make a MyPlayer, then sim until you get an endorsement..

endorsement will be 5k, you load that endorsement 3x =15k per my player

I had 10 myplayers =150k a day

I’ve been doing this shyt for months and Sunday they dropped the ban hammer on my ass

fukked up thing is its THEIR own error for not fixing it :russ:... how tf are you gonna ban someone for some shyt YOU didn’t fix

shyt don’t matter since 2k20 is out in a lil over a month & I’ve stole millions in VC :lolbron:

I was doing it every day til they started releasing Galaxy Opal cards in MyTeam.
I stopped doing it for 2 months and then went back and ive been doing it like once or twice a week cause shyt is time consuming.
But these scumbags banning players this late in the cycle is :snoop:
Everyone should boycott these greedy fakkits

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I honestly deserve it
I use to ROAST the fukk outta people breh
Like one time this little boy was playing so I started going in how he should be playing Telletubies or Nintendogs, then I started roasting his mom for being a shyt parent (I’m obviously trolling ) and said his dad left because his mom didn’t swallow him :mjlol:

Breh got super quite :mjlol: or I would get called out by a girl and I would ROAST there soul :mjlol: I told some bytch her dad left her because her mom was built like a mini fridge and had 3 kids by 21 (she was Mexican ):mjlol: I use to go to far , and when people are clearly losing the roast you get even more confidence to blast them , I felt like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor when he started roasting everyone in the club:snoop: