๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ? ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ˆ 29, 2024:

?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

• G

• H

• I

• J

• K

• L

• M

• N

• O

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
A has the braces all brazy :noah:

I used to be a sucker for a jawn with braces. The type of jawn that you would see sitting alone in the computer section of the library. Typing away at the keys, blowing the hair out of her face, and just trying to figure out the book she is looking for. Her scent is irresistible, a cross between Strawberry Passion, human sweat glans, and makeup residue.

You would say something, but you don't have the courage or effort to talk to such a baddie. She looks slowly in your direction, but you play it off cool like "she's curious or probably looking through you". Never mind that, because she found the book that she's looking for and gets up out of her chair. Heads towards the same direction as you are. Near the health section, as she's looking for self-improvement. But why she needs that, when in your mind...she's the epitome of perfection. Her eyes glances left and right across the various books of wisdom, and you want to embrace her wealth of knowledge.

The dust of one of the books on the opposite direction of this goddess extends to your nostrils, you let off a sneeze.

ACCHOOO

She says bless you, finds the book that she's looking for, and heads to self check out. For a mere second she showed acknowledgement with manners, but for you, it was eternal bliss of paradise....

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I dont get why OP makes so many options and never tags them but I follow C

:steviej:
[Bad Girl DejaRennae - ShesFreaky
1-dejarennae_0003.jpg
/SPOILER]